|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name does Scarpetta willingly remove as a witness to Eddie Heath's autopsy?
2. Why must Susan lie down during Eddie Health's autopsy?
(a) Because she is of no use with her broken wrist.
(b) Because she has compromised the security of the lab by breaking Scarpetta's computer.
(c) Because the formaldehyde is not good for pregnant women.
(d) Because she cannot see now that her glasses are broken.
3. What does Eddie Health die from?
(b) No one can really tell for sure.
(d) A gunshot wound to his head.
4. Who solved the case that sent Waddell to prison?
5. What reason is Scarpetta given for the unusual appearance of Waddell's body?
(a) He wouldn't let anyone shave him.
(b) He tripped and fell.
(c) He was dead a few minutes ago.
(d) He had a nose bleed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What neighborhood do Marino and Scarpetta go and visit after they see where Waddell was visited?
2. How did Mrs. Clary feel about having Jennifer as a neighbor?
3. What information is Mrs. Clary able to give Scarpetta about Jennifer's death?
4. Who is Jennifer Deighton?
5. "Cruel and Unusual" is which number in the Scarpetta series?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)