|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name does Scarpetta willingly remove as a witness to Eddie Heath's autopsy?
2. Who does Scarpetta instruct to take Waddell's fingerprints?
(b) No one.
3. After seeing Eddie Health, what kind of research on the computer does Scarpetta order?
(a) Cases of excised skin.
(b) Cases of excised skin and cases that include bite marks.
(c) None of these answers is correct.
(d) Cases that include bite marks.
4. Where is Ronnie Joe Waddell executed?
(a) In a bar.
(b) At a prison.
(c) Accidentally in the morgue.
(d) In someone's backyard.
5. What suggests that Waddell hasn't eaten in a few days?
(a) His hair is falling out.
(b) His skin is unusually moist.
(c) His skin is unusually dry.
(d) His tubular stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grueman question about Scarpetta's autopsy of Waddell?
2. What reason is Scarpetta given for the unusual appearance of Waddell's body?
3. What information is Mrs. Clary able to give Scarpetta about Jennifer's death?
4. Who is Mark James?
5. Who solved the case that sent Waddell to prison?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)