|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scarpetta find an envelope on Waddell's body?
(a) In his back pocket.
(b) Taped to his leg.
(c) Taped to his arm.
(d) Hidden on the bottom of his foot.
2. How old is Eddie Health?
3. Who is Lucy?
(a) Scarpetta's best friend.
(b) Scarpetta's sister.
(c) Scarpetta's niece.
(d) Scarpetta's daughter.
4. What first signals to Scarpetta that Jennifer's death may not be what it seems?
(a) She appears to have been gagged.
(b) The TV is on too loud.
(c) She has not written a suicide note.
(d) Her socks are clean.
5. Who did Waddell murder?
(a) Pete Marino.
(b) Dr. Scarpetta.
(c) Robyn Naismith.
(d) A young unknown girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarpetta find on Eddie Heath's wrists during his autopsy?
2. What does Grueman question about Scarpetta's autopsy of Waddell?
3. Whose name does Scarpetta willingly remove as a witness to Eddie Heath's autopsy?
4. Why must Susan lie down during Eddie Health's autopsy?
5. Who solved the case that sent Waddell to prison?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)