|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggests that Waddell hasn't eaten in a few days?
(a) His skin is unusually dry.
(b) His hair is falling out.
(c) His skin is unusually moist.
(d) His tubular stomach.
2. Whose name does Scarpetta willingly remove as a witness to Eddie Heath's autopsy?
3. How old is Eddie Health?
4. What does Scarpetta conclude after examining the electric chair at the prison?
(a) Someone has set it up to explode next time it is used.
(b) It was malfunctioning.
(c) It was not the source of the marks on Waddell's arms.
(d) It was the source of the marks on Waddell's arms.
5. Where is Jennifer's body found?
(a) In her backyard.
(b) In her dumpster.
(c) In her garage.
(d) In her kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lucy's area of expertise?
2. Where does Waddell's body have strange abrasions?
3. Who does Scarpetta instruct to take Waddell's fingerprints?
4. What does Scarpetta find on her computer after Susan has gone there to lie down?
5. Who is Mark James?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)