|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarpetta think of the lack of abrasions on Heath's wrists?
(a) He was bound after he was shot.
(b) Someone other than the killer put tape on his wrists.
(c) He was definitely not killed by Waddell.
(d) The tape was very loose.
2. After seeing Eddie Health, what kind of research on the computer does Scarpetta order?
(a) Cases that include bite marks.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) Cases of excised skin.
(d) Cases of excised skin and cases that include bite marks.
3. What does Scarpetta find on Eddie Heath's wrists during his autopsy?
(a) Tape residue.
(b) Chewing gum.
(d) Marker marks.
4. What request is in the envelope that is found with Waddell?
(a) To send it to Waddell's mother.
(b) To send it to Waddell's girlfriend.
(c) To bury the envelope with Waddell.
(d) For Scarpetta to open the envelope privately.
5. Where is Ronnie Joe Waddell executed?
(a) Accidentally in the morgue.
(b) In a bar.
(c) At a prison.
(d) In someone's backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scarpetta meet at the hospital to examine Eddie Heath?
2. "Cruel and Unusual" is which number in the Scarpetta series?
3. What first signals to Scarpetta that Jennifer's death may not be what it seems?
4. What does Lucy question Scarpetta about on the phone that makes her uncomfortable?
5. Who did Waddell murder?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)