|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jennifer's body found?
(a) In her kitchen.
(b) In her backyard.
(c) In her dumpster.
(d) In her garage.
2. What does Scarpetta think of the lack of abrasions on Heath's wrists?
(a) Someone other than the killer put tape on his wrists.
(b) The tape was very loose.
(c) He was bound after he was shot.
(d) He was definitely not killed by Waddell.
3. Whose fingerprint has been found in the dining room of Jennifer Deighton's house?
(a) Ronnie Joe Waddell's.
4. What is the official ruling on how Jennifer died?
(b) Accidental drowning.
5. What does Scarpetta find on Eddie Heath's wrists during his autopsy?
(a) Chewing gum.
(b) Tape residue.
(d) Marker marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Susan Stone killed?
2. What ends Scarpetta's visit to Susan's house?
3. Where does Lucy live?
4. What has Scarpetta bought Susan as a Christmas gift?
5. With whom does Susan catch a ride on the day most employees cannot come to work?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)