1. Who dies as the novel opens?
Dr. Robert Vaughan.
2. Where does the fatal car crash that nearly misses Elizabeth Taylor occur?
At an airport.
3. "Crash" is set in what city?
4. The walls of Vaughan's apartment are covered with close-ups of whose body?
5. According to the narrator, with whom did Vaughan want to die in a collision?
6. What did Vaughan steal from Ballard ten days before Vaughan's death?
7. What did Vaughan rehearse for in the days before his death?
His own death.
This section contains 5,359 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)