|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the man killed in the car crash with Ballard work for?
(a) An American food company.
(b) A British travel agency.
(c) An Italian car manufacturer.
(d) A German weapons producer.
2. Who does Ballard's wife Catherine tell him he looks like in the hospital?
(a) A child out of Charles Dicken's.
(b) A murderer in an Agatha Christie mystery.
(c) A gentleman in Harrod's.
(d) A victim in Madame Tussaud's.
3. Where is the film studio Ballard works for located?
4. The firemen who cut Ballard's door from its hinges looked like what according to Ballard?
(a) Athletes in a football game.
(b) Accomplices in a jewelry heist.
(c) Actors in a one-act play.
(d) Assistants of a gored bullfighter.
5. According to Ballard, what would Ballard and Vaughan listen to on their way to accident sites?
(a) BBC news.
(d) Police broadcasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the fatal car crash that nearly misses Elizabeth Taylor occur?
2. "Crash" is set in what city?
3. What did Vaughan steal from Ballard ten days before Vaughan's death?
4. Why does Ballard visit the Northolt police pound?
5. Where do the stunt drivers at the stock-car races in the stadium at Northolt work?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)