Essay Topic 1
Discuss the point of view (POV) in "Crash." Define point of view and make sure to use specific examples from the book while addressing the following in the essay:
1) What is the point of view of the story?
2) What impact does the POV have on the story?
3) How would the story change with a different POV?
Essay Topic 2
Define and discuss the setting of "Crash," supporting your answers with examples from the text.
1) When and where is the novel set?
2) What is the relationship between the setting and the plot?
3) How do the characters respond to the setting of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
How does J.G. Ballard use language in the novel? How would you characterize the tone and style of the language? Support your statements with examples from the book.
Essay Topic 4
Discuss the body as a major theme in the novel. Make sure...
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)