1. How old is Amari when she makes it to the auction block?
2. What reminds Amari of her little brother?
3. About whom does Kwasi tease Amari in Part One?
4. What animal is always escaping from Tirza?
5. How many wives does the chief elder of the Ewes have?
6. What is the nature of Besa and Amari's relationship?
They are betrothed.
7. Why must Besa leave Amari so quickly in Part One?
He has seen some white men coming toward the village.
8. What is classified as women's work in the Ewe tribe?
This section contains 5,516 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)