1. Who is Claudette Colvin?
The narrator at the opening of the book.
2. How old was Claudette when she learned about what happens when blacks act out against whites?
3. What did the white boys want of Claudette?
To see her hands.
4. What did the boys do when Claudette and the white boys touched each other's hands?
5. Who came up while Claudette was still standing with the white boys?
6. What does the person who came up to Claudette do?
7. Why did the person do that to Claudette?
To teach her not to touch white people.
This section contains 4,888 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)