|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10/Epilogue, Browder v. Gale, Rage in Montgomery, History's Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Reverend Johnson do?
(a) Met Claudette and her mother when they came back from the police station.
(b) Talked to the bus driver.
(c) Bailed out Claudette.
(d) Told Claudette she was wrong to have created a fuss.
2. What did 75 percent of the black men do in the 1950s?
(b) Unskilled labor.
(d) They were able to get decent educations and work as clerical and service persons.
3. What were the charges against Parks?
(a) Disorderly conduct.
(b) Violating the bus segregation laws.
(c) Disorderly conduct and violating the bus segregation laws.
(d) Disobeying a lawful order.
4. What were blacks' attitudes as Claudette finished high school?
(a) It is not known.
(c) Increasingly negative.
5. What did the white boys want of Claudette?
(a) To steal her dog.
(b) To steal her coat.
(c) To see her hands.
(d) To take her to the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what was Jeremiah Reeves sentenced to death?
2. Who is Claudette Colvin?
3. Who did Claudette call "mom and dad"?
4. What did Robinson collect?
5. Why did Parks' arrest spark such a reaction?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)