|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what group is Jo Ann Robinson a member?
(b) Women's Democratic League.
(c) Women's Political Council.
2. What does the person who came up to Claudette do?
(a) Arrest Claudette.
(b) Slaps Claudette.
(c) Pulls Claudette aside to say something to her in private.
(d) Arrest the boys.
3. In what decades are her childhood years?
4. What did everyone lose interest in except Gray?
(a) A bus boycott.
(b) Appealing Claudette's case further.
(c) Civil rights.
(d) Claudette's future.
5. What did the community do for Claudette?
(a) Sent her to school in the North.
(c) Paid her lawyers.
(d) Surrounded her with a protective web of silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reverend Johnson do?
2. Who was the pastor of Dexter Avenue Baptist Church?
3. What sometimes happened if a black person stood up to a driver?
4. What did the Montgomery Circuit Court adjudicate about Claudette's conviction?
5. Who is Claudette Colvin?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)