|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Claudette next see her sister Delphine?
(b) The next school year.
(c) After she died.
(d) In high school.
2. Who became involved in Jeremiah Reeves' case?
(a) Amnesty International.
(b) No one as they were too scared.
(c) The Anti-defamation League.
(d) The NAACP.
3. Who is Mrs. Hamilton?
(a) The teacher who taught Claudette the consitution.
(b) The white woman who finally sits next to Claudette.
(c) The white woman who calls the Montgomery police.
(d) A black woman who sat next to Claudette and refused to move.
4. Who was the secretary of the Montgomery NAACP at that time?
(a) Madeleine Scott.
(b) Joseph Sibel.
(c) Rosa Parks.
(d) Drusilla Parker.
5. What changed as the bus moved onward on its route?
(a) The police stopped the bus looking for a fugitive.
(b) The bus did not stop at her stop.
(c) The bus broke down in an all-white neighborhood.
(d) The bus filled and a white woman was standing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing blacks and whites could not do together?
2. In 1950, what percent of black women were maids for white families?
3. Where were the cops taking Claudette?
4. What did everyone lose interest in except Gray?
5. How does Claudette's mother learn about where she is?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)