|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Huge sheets of roofing ________ are made on the ground and then hoisted into place.
2. Soon thereafter who dies and is replaced?
(a) The Chapter.
(b) The architect.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Bishop.
3. The exterior of the wax is then carved into to create ___________.
(a) The decorations that will be on the outside of the bell.
(b) Handles for grabbing the bell.
(c) A place for the copper to go.
(d) A handle to attach a rope.
4. Various kinds of metals are added to different batches of glass to___________.
(a) Distort the glass.
(b) Strengthen the glass.
(c) Color the glass.
(d) Seal the glass.
5. Construction continues through ________ when the transept and most of its vaulting is completed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are these wood spanners installed by the carpenters?
2. In 1280, how long has it been since construction started?
3. Historically, did many such work stoppages occur in cathedral building?
4. The ceiling will be constructed using how many bays at a time?
5. Who replaces this man?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)