|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sadly, in 1329 who dies?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Robert of Cormont.
(c) A member of the Chapter.
(d) The Bishop.
2. Masons then lay courses of light __________ stones over the wooden spanners.
(c) Wood spanners.
3. To what might this unique device be compared?
(a) An elevator.
(b) A crane.
(c) A wheel for guinea pigs.
(d) A pulley.
4. With what are the sheets attached?
5. By ___________ the cathedral is completed.
Short Answer Questions
1. The largest simple pieces of glass are about __________ inches square.
2. In 1280, the choir of the cathedral is ready to receive ___________.
3. The axle of the device is attached to what?
4. Simultaneously, the foundation for what is begun?
5. The vaulted ceiling is built _________ feet above the foundation.
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)