|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The process begins when a solid model of the bell is made in ___________.
(a) Clay and plaster of Paris.
(b) Plaster of Paris.
2. While the windows are being installed the underside of the vaulted ceiling is ____________.
(b) Plastered and painted.
3. After the ribs are completed, carpenters install _____________.
(c) A keystone.
4. When it rains, the water shoots out of ___________.
(a) The mouths of the angels.
(b) The mouths of the gargoyles.
(c) The mouths of the saints.
(d) The mouths of the cherubim.
5. Where are these wood spanners installed by the carpenters?
(a) Along the piers.
(b) Along the walls.
(c) Along the centerings.
(d) Along the ribs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Simultaneously, the foundation for what is begun?
2. How large are these window panes?
3. The finished wax represents ___________.
4. The glass is spun outward into ___________.
5. As the men walk so the axle turns and winds up ________, lifting very heavy loads from the floor.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)