Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who leads the church in Chutreaux?
2. Who controls funds in the church in Chutreaux?
A group of clergymen known as the chapter.
3. The chapter hires a ___________ architect named William of Planz.
4. William has much experience working on other cathedrals in _______________________.
France, England, and Germany.
5. Who is William responsible for hiring?
The master craftsmen who work under him.
6. How many masters does William hire?
7. What does each master craftsman then establish?
A workshop for their respective trade.
This section contains 3,919 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)