|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many staircases does Chutreaux have?
2. __________ drain pipes are located around the roof and lead to stone gutters across the flying buttresses.
3. These buttresses look like ___________.
(a) Large columns.
(b) Drain pipes.
(c) Large monsters.
4. Who hoists the materials out of the boats?
5. Once the design has been approved the master carpenter takes about ___________ men into the forest of Chantilly and cuts timber.
(a) Twenty thousand.
(b) Two thousand.
(c) Two hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. The buttresses must be built upon temporary wooden frames called ____________.
2. Why are the new stonework and mortar covered in this?
3. In most respects, what are the two drawings typical of?
4. What do the people do during this time to raise money?
5. The space between piers is filled with tracery. What is tracery?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)