|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By this time some work continues inside ___________.
(a) The nearby houses.
(b) The various workshops.
(c) The cathedral.
(d) The Bishop's palace.
2. The ceiling will be constructed using how many bays at a time?
3. These sheets are used to cover ___________________ making a weatherproof roof.
(a) The roof boards.
(b) The lead frame.
(c) The wooden frame.
(d) The shingles.
4. The glass is removed from the pipe and _________.
5. What are these down spouts called?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1280, the choir of the cathedral is ready to receive ___________.
2. The foundation for the apse and choir is completed after about how many months of work?
3. Huge roof timbers are ordered from __________.
4. Who replaces this man?
5. Who is William responsible for hiring?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)