|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This typical ________ architecture technique allowed the piers to remain thin relative to their height.
2. How many years has it been since construction began?
3. Who provides the answer to number 29?
(a) The master sculptor.
(b) The master mason.
(c) The architect.
(d) The master carpenter.
4. The buttresses must be built upon temporary wooden frames called ____________.
5. In 1280, how long has it been since construction started?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Twenty-eight years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Thirty-eight years.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the year, William of Planz decides ___________.
2. These buttresses look like ___________.
3. Each _____________ is mortared together.
4. Masons then lay courses of light __________ stones over the wooden spanners.
5. Why are many houses demolished?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)