|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ___________ ceiling requires much heavy stone.
2. Why are the roof timbers coated in this?
(a) To prevent them from rotting.
(b) To prevent them from catching on fire.
(c) To prevent them from falling down.
(d) To prevent them from buckling.
3. The ceiling will be constructed using how many bays at a time?
4. What are these down spouts called?
5. The space between piers is filled with tracery. What is tracery?
(b) A stone framework with glass windows.
(c) Wood chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. The exterior of the wax is then carved into to create ___________.
2. The wax is then coated in ___________.
3. Each _____________ is mortared together.
4. The down spouts are stone sculptures made to look like ___________.
5. Where do they cut limestone?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)