|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wax is then coated in ___________.
(c) More clay and plaster of Paris.
2. With what are the sheets attached?
3. These sheets are used to cover ___________________ making a weatherproof roof.
(a) The roof boards.
(b) The shingles.
(c) The wooden frame.
(d) The lead frame.
4. The master quarryman supervises about ____________ men cutting limestone.
(a) Thirty thousand.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) Three thousand.
5. Once the foundation is completed what are begun?
(a) The Pews.
(b) The walls.
(c) The floor tiles.
(d) The sculptures.
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1332 the___________________, of the cathedral is nearly complete.
2. As the mortar cures what does it do?
3. The walls are complex and consist of piers, or _________, that support the vault and roof.
4. By this time some work continues inside ___________.
5. Is Chutreaux, France a real place?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)