|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The foundation for the apse and choir is completed after about how many months of work?
2. These buttresses look like ___________.
(a) Large monsters.
(b) Drain pipes.
(c) Large columns.
3. _______ walls span some portions of the cathedrals.
4. What else is done to this location?
(a) It is destroyed.
(b) It is smoothed.
(c) It is decorated.
(d) It is marked with stakes.
5. Where are these wood spanners installed by the carpenters?
(a) Along the piers.
(b) Along the centerings.
(c) Along the ribs.
(d) Along the walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the floor plan show only the general outline?
2. The glass itself is made from ___________.
3. The construction of the roof continues as the frames are set up with ___________.
4. The exterior of the wax is then carved into to create ___________.
5. The cut lumber is transported ___________ miles.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)