|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 41 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The walls of the choir are constructed in how many phases?
2. Who hoists the materials out of the boats?
3. The foundation for the apse and choir is completed after about how many months of work?
4. The chapter hires a ___________ architect named William of Planz.
5. Who is William responsible for hiring?
(a) The peasants who do hard labor on the project.
(b) The apprentices who work under him.
(c) The members of the chapter.
(d) The master craftsmen who work under him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The walls are complex and consist of piers, or _________, that support the vault and roof.
2. The vault and ceiling put what on the piers and walls?
3. How many staircases does Chutreaux have?
4. What halts construction for five months?
5. Is Chutreaux, France a real place?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)