|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 41 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The foundation for the apse and choir is completed after about how many months of work?
2. How many staircases does Chutreaux have?
3. What else does this ceiling also require?
(a) Sculptures and paintings.
(b) A unique device is used to raise the stone and mortar to the ceiling.
(c) Many architectural details.
(d) A great deal of mortar.
4. Who provides the answer to number 29?
(a) The master mason.
(b) The architect.
(c) The master sculptor.
(d) The master carpenter.
5. The axle of the device is attached to what?
(a) The wall.
(b) A lifting rope.
(c) A handle.
(d) A platform.
Short Answer Questions
1. These drain pipes then go to down spouts located on ___________.
2. With what are the sheets attached?
3. This period marks a huge transition in ____________________ of the cathedral.
4. Why is the answer to number 39 part of the preparation?
5. What does each master craftsman then establish?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)