|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 21 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the walls grow higher the workmen build what?
(a) Wooden stilts.
(b) Wooden scaffolding.
(c) Wooden stairs.
(d) Wooden ladders.
2. How is the cut lumber transported to Chutreaux?
(a) By car.
(b) By air.
(c) By water.
(d) By land.
3. The roof is located above the vaulting, and consists of _____________ frames.
4. Once the foundation is completed what are begun?
(a) The walls.
(b) The Pews.
(c) The sculptures.
(d) The floor tiles.
5. Each _____________ is mortared together.
(d) Piece of glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ later laborers in Chutreaux begin to clear the site of the new cathedral.
2. What is done with the Romanesque crypt?
3. Who leads the church in Chutreaux?
4. Why is the answer to number 39 part of the preparation?
5. What are used to transport the materials through the city to the work site?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)