|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 21 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The foundation for the apse and choir is completed after about how many months of work?
2. Each _____________ is mortared together.
(c) Piece of glass.
3. How many staircases does Chutreaux have?
4. Who controls funds in the church in Chutreaux?
(a) The people of Chutreaux.
(b) The King of France.
(c) A group of clergymen known as the chapter.
(d) A group of master craftsmen.
5. What does the wall elevation show?
(a) The triforium, the centerings, the stairways, and the vaulting.
(b) The arcade, the triforium, the clerestory, and the vaulting.
(c) The arcade, the clerestory, the vaulting, and the centerings.
(d) The arcade, the stairways, the clerestory ,and the vaulting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many masters does William hire?
2. ______________, stone tracery and sixty-foot high windows, rises sixty feet for a total vertical rise of 160 feet.
3. For what do they cut timber?
4. The cut lumber is transported ___________ miles.
5. How long has the project taken?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)