|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 21 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the church in Chutreaux?
(a) The President.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) The community.
(d) The King.
2. Who fabricates the metal components of the tools?
(a) The blacksmith.
(b) The wheelwright.
(c) The carpenter.
(d) The cooper.
3. What is this locale equipped with?
(a) Activities for the families of the workers.
(b) Workshops and a forge.
(c) Pneumatic chisels.
(d) Restaurants and inns.
4. Who hoists the materials out of the boats?
5. What do the various dashed lines between the piers on the floor plan show?
(a) The pattern of the brick.
(b) The stairs.
(c) The location of windows.
(d) The ribs of the vaulted ceiling.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______ walls span some portions of the cathedrals.
2. The walls are complex and consist of piers, or _________, that support the vault and roof.
3. The foundation for the apse and choir is completed after about how many months of work?
4. The stones are marked for what purposes?
5. Eventually the chapels in the apse are finished and __________________ of the choir are nearly finished.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)