|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the project taken?
(a) About three months.
(b) About two months.
(c) About four months.
(d) About one month.
2. Why is the answer to number 39 part of the preparation?
(a) To produce tools and scaffolding.
(b) To produce tools and nails.
(c) To aid in the construction of the roof.
(d) To aid in the raising of walls.
3. _____________ later laborers in Chutreaux begin to clear the site of the new cathedral.
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Several months.
(d) Several weeks.
4. In the twelfth century the people of Europe believed that God was ___________.
(a) The most important force in their lives.
(b) Somewhat important.
(c) Not important.
(d) Very important.
5. As the various workshops begin production, what do they require?
(a) Various specialized tools.
(b) Some basic tools.
(c) Approval from the people of Chutreaux.
(d) Many meetings with the architect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the various dashed lines between the piers on the floor plan show?
2. Who fabricates the wood components of the tools?
3. William has much experience working on other cathedrals in _______________________.
4. Is Chutreaux, France a real place?
5. Why do the people of Chutreaux decide to honor God by building a new cathedral?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)