|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the project taken?
(a) About three months.
(b) About two months.
(c) About four months.
(d) About one month.
2. In the twelfth century the people of Europe believed that God was ___________.
(a) Very important.
(b) Not important.
(c) Somewhat important.
(d) The most important force in their lives.
3. For what do they cut timber?
(a) The construction of scaffolding, workshops, tools, and machines.
(b) The construction of the carts to haul supplies.
(c) The construction of the scaffolding and tools.
(d) The construction of the cathedral.
4. Many simple laborers perform heavy manual labor. Where are these individuals from?
(a) The surrounding countryside.
(b) Other parts of France.
(c) The citizenry of Chutreaux.
(d) Other countries in Europe.
5. In most respects, what are the two drawings typical of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the wall elevation show?
2. The complex series of foundation excavations are executed according to ___________.
3. Who fabricates the metal components of the tools?
4. Why are many houses demolished?
5. What kind of tools do the stone cutter's workshop and the carpenter's workshop require?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)