|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the floor plan show only the general outline?
(a) No, it also shows the location of stairs, doors, and windows.
(b) No, it also shows the locations of stairs, doors, and windows, and it illustrates how the new cathedral will interface with the existing crypt.
(c) No, it also shows how the new cathedral will interface with the existing crypt.
2. How is the cut lumber transported to Chutreaux?
(a) By car.
(b) By land.
(c) By air.
(d) By water.
3. Is Chutreaux, France a real place?
(a) Yes, but it is actually in England.
(d) Yes, but it was destroyed many centuries ago.
4. What else is done to this location?
(a) It is decorated.
(b) It is marked with stakes.
(c) It is destroyed.
(d) It is smoothed.
5. To date, over how many men have been involved in this project?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) Four hundred.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) Five hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom are the drawings presented?
2. Are these drawings approved?
3. As the various workshops begin production, what do they require?
4. What do the various dashed lines between the piers on the floor plan show?
5. Who controls funds in the church in Chutreaux?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)