|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The foundation for the apse and choir is completed after about how many months of work?
2. Who fabricates the metal components of the tools?
(a) The cooper.
(b) The carpenter.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The wheelwright.
3. Various kinds of metals are added to different batches of glass to___________.
(a) Distort the glass.
(b) Seal the glass.
(c) Color the glass.
(d) Strengthen the glass.
4. A tympanum, or ________________, is created to go above each door.
(b) Down spout.
(c) Semicircular sculpted panel.
5. All work on the cathedral stops in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. This technique also allowed for more space for ___________.
2. Why are the people of Chutreaux lucky?
3. A unique device used for raising supplies is known as what?
4. Each _____________ is mortared together.
5. Many simple laborers perform heavy manual labor. Where are these individuals from?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)