|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the answer to number 39 part of the preparation?
(a) To produce tools and scaffolding.
(b) To aid in the construction of the roof.
(c) To aid in the raising of walls.
(d) To produce tools and nails.
2. All work on the cathedral stops in what year?
3. By 1330 what is finally completed?
(a) The windows.
(b) The nave.
(c) The pews.
(d) The altar.
4. Does this transition period interrupt the work on the cathedral?
(b) Only later.
(d) Only at first.
5. The walls of the choir are constructed in how many phases?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the spring of _________ the Bishop of Chutreaux blesses the first foundation stone and it is lowered into the excavated foundations.
2. What do the various dashed lines between the piers on the floor plan show?
3. During this time the new stonework and new in-place mortar are covered with what?
4. Is Chutreaux, France a real place?
5. Why is the answer to number 74 hung from the top of the wall instead of rising from the ground?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)