|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are most of these skilled workers drawn from?
(a) Neighboring kingdoms.
(b) Other countries.
(c) Around the world.
(d) The citizenry of Chutreaux.
2. Various kinds of metals are added to different batches of glass to___________.
(a) Color the glass.
(b) Seal the glass.
(c) Strengthen the glass.
(d) Distort the glass.
3. Workmen reach the scaffolding by using ______________ built into the walls of the cathedral.
(b) The wooden circular staircases.
(c) An elevator.
(d) The stone circular staircases.
4. Who replaces this man?
(a) John Paul.
(b) Phillippe of Visoir.
(c) Jeanne d'Arc.
(d) Etienne of Gaston.
5. With what are the sheets attached?
Short Answer Questions
1. ______________, stone tracery and sixty-foot high windows, rises sixty feet for a total vertical rise of 160 feet.
2. Once the foundation is completed what are begun?
3. Who hoists the materials out of the boats?
4. Huge sheets of roofing ________ are made on the ground and then hoisted into place.
5. Who replaces William of Planz?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)