|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Historically, did many such work stoppages occur in cathedral building?
2. How large are these window panes?
(a) As large as fifty feet high.
(b) As large as sixty feet high.
(c) As large as seventy feet high.
(d) As large as eighty feet high.
3. To what might this unique device be compared?
(a) An elevator.
(b) A wheel for guinea pigs.
(c) A crane.
(d) A pulley.
4. The vaulted ceiling is built _________ feet above the foundation.
5. By this time some work continues inside ___________.
(a) The cathedral.
(b) The Bishop's palace.
(c) The nearby houses.
(d) The various workshops.
Short Answer Questions
1. The exterior of the wax is then carved into to create ___________.
2. Many simple laborers perform heavy manual labor. Where are these individuals from?
3. __________ drain pipes are located around the roof and lead to stone gutters across the flying buttresses.
4. William has much experience working on other cathedrals in _______________________.
5. What happens to a portion of the Bishop's palace?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)