|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 41 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the church in Chutreaux?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The President.
(c) The King.
(d) The community.
2. This period marks a huge transition in ____________________ of the cathedral.
(a) The funding of the construction.
(b) The personnel of the construction.
(c) The design of the construction.
(d) The desire to see the construction.
3. The walls of the choir are constructed in how many phases?
4. What happens to a portion of the Bishop's palace?
(a) It is altered.
(b) It is demolished.
(c) It is remodeled.
(d) It is attached to the new cathedral.
5. Does the floor plan show only the general outline?
(a) No, it also shows how the new cathedral will interface with the existing crypt.
(c) No, it also shows the location of stairs, doors, and windows.
(d) No, it also shows the locations of stairs, doors, and windows, and it illustrates how the new cathedral will interface with the existing crypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Each _____________ is mortared together.
2. Each of the bays is the square area between ________ piers at the corners.
3. What happens to the old cathedral?
4. Huge roof timbers are ordered from __________.
5. The flying buttresses of the choir are completed and the centerings are readied for ___________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)