|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 41 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Soon thereafter who dies and is replaced?
(a) The architect.
(b) The Chapter.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) The Pope.
2. As the various workshops begin production, what do they require?
(a) Many meetings with the architect.
(b) Various specialized tools.
(c) Some basic tools.
(d) Approval from the people of Chutreaux.
3. These sheets are used to cover ___________________ making a weatherproof roof.
(a) The roof boards.
(b) The wooden frame.
(c) The lead frame.
(d) The shingles.
4. The arcade of piers rises how far from the foundation?
(a) One hundred forty.
(b) One hundred feet.
(c) One hundred twenty.
(d) Eighty feet.
5. From where did much of the new lumber come?
Short Answer Questions
1. The master quarryman supervises about ____________ men cutting limestone.
2. Who provides the answer to number 29?
3. Where are most of these skilled workers drawn from?
4. _______________ support the stones of the flying buttress while the mortar cures.
5. How many years has it been since construction began?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)