|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 41 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stones are marked for what purposes?
(a) Tracking and remuneration.
(b) To know where they will go.
(c) To know how much the carpenter is owed for his work.
(d) To decorate the stone.
2. After the ribs are completed, carpenters install _____________.
(c) A keystone.
3. Construction continues through ________ when the transept and most of its vaulting is completed.
4. The chapter hires a ___________ architect named William of Planz.
5. How long has the project taken?
(a) About four months.
(b) About one month.
(c) About three months.
(d) About two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. To date, over how many men have been involved in this project?
2. Where are these wood spanners installed by the carpenters?
3. What does each master craftsman then establish?
4. Who does the master craftsman take on?
5. To whom are the drawings presented?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)