|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 41 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the church in Chutreaux?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The King.
(c) The President.
(d) The community.
2. By this time some work continues inside ___________.
(a) The Bishop's palace.
(b) The nearby houses.
(c) The various workshops.
(d) The cathedral.
3. Each of the bays is the square area between ________ piers at the corners.
4. Once the site is cleared, the location of what are surveyed?
(a) The sanctuary and Bishop's palace.
(b) The apse and choir.
(c) The altar and aisle.
(d) The fellowship hall and choir.
5. As the various workshops begin production, what do they require?
(a) Various specialized tools.
(b) Approval from the people of Chutreaux.
(c) Many meetings with the architect.
(d) Some basic tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. The master quarryman supervises about ____________ men cutting limestone.
2. Who replaces William of Planz?
3. Most importantly, the stone cutters work inside ___________.
4. Where are these wood spanners installed by the carpenters?
5. In 1281 who dies?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)