Pages 1 - 20
1. Who leads the church in Chutreaux?
(a) The King.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) The community.
(d) The President.
2. Who controls funds in the church in Chutreaux?
(a) The King of France.
(b) A group of clergymen known as the chapter.
(c) A group of master craftsmen.
(d) The people of Chutreaux.
3. The chapter hires a ___________ architect named William of Planz.
4. William has much experience working on other cathedrals in _______________________.
(a) France, Germany, and Sweden.
(b) France, Brussels, and Italy.
(c) France, Italy, and England.
(d) France, England, and Germany.
5. Who is William responsible for hiring?
(a) The members of the chapter.
(b) The master craftsmen who work under him.
(c) The apprentices who work under him.
(d) The peasants who do hard labor on the project.
6. How many masters does William hire?
7. What does each master craftsman then establish?
(a) A reputation.
(b) A workshop for their respective trade.
(c) A place to live during the building of the cathedral.
(d) A workshop for all the trades involved.
This section contains 3,919 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)