|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie ask a teenage neighbor about when Carrie is younger?
(a) Why she wants to be tan.
(b) If her mother was real.
(c) If her nose is real.
(d) About her breasts.
2. What is Chris going to do everything possible to accomplish?
(a) Make sure Tommy and Carrie are crowned.
(b) Enjoy her night regardless.
(c) Get her boyfriend to forget going to the prom also.
(d) Ruin Sue's prom night.
3. What happens to the bathroom lights?
(b) They pop loudly and then go out.
(c) They brighten.
(d) They flicker.
4. What does Margret think about sex?
(a) It is necessary to have children, that's the only reason.
(b) It is acceptable between a man and woman.
(c) It is God's blessing to humankind.
(d) It is filthy.
5. Who is Chris Hargensen with when Sue arrives?
(a) No one.
(d) Billy Nolan.
6. What does Sue Snell believe is Chris Hargensen's main goal?
(a) Ruining Sue's reputation.
(b) Sneaking into the prom.
(c) Breaking up Tommy and Sue.
(d) The destruction of Carrie White.
7. What are Carrie's abilities like?
(a) A raging fire.
(b) A roller coaster.
(c) A weak muscle but one that she is able to use as if it had been there all along.
(d) An avalanche.
8. What does Carrie's mother say when she says she is going to the prom?
(a) That she will accompany Carrie.
(b) That Carrie cannot go.
(c) That Carrie better be home by eleven.
(d) That she is thrilled.
9. Where does Chris Hargensen want to go?
(b) To talk to Miss Desjarden.
(c) To apologize to Carrie in case that will get her to the prom.
(d) To talk to the principal once more.
10. How does Sue feel about what she tells Tommy?
11. What does Margret White call women's breasts?
(a) The twin peaks of hell.
(b) Dirty pillows.
(c) Nothing; she won't mention such things.
(d) Sinful mounds.
12. What does Carrie do when she gets mad at her mother?
(a) Slaps her mother.
(b) Tells her mother she is moving out.
(c) Makes the pie pan fly across the room.
(d) Locks her mother in the closet.
13. What does Sue Snell suddenly realize?
(a) That Carrie has never had her menstrual cycle before.
(b) That Carrie is almost deaf.
(c) That Carrie is younger than the rest of them.
(d) That Carrie is almost blind.
14. What does Margret call Carrie?
(a) A fey child.
(b) A demon.
(c) The Devil's child.
(d) An ungrateful brat.
15. What does Carrie's menstrual cycle initiate?
(a) The girls accepting Carrie.
(b) Carrie going into a catatonic state.
(c) Carrie's hidden abilities.
(d) Carrie leaving home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris think is possible on prom night?
2. What did Carrie's father carry to work every day?
3. What are Sue Snell and other students doing on Wednesday afternoon?
4. What does Billy do?
5. How are Carrie's parents described?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)