|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What list does Chris look at?
(a) The food and drink shopping list.
(b) The names of the faculty attending the prom.
(c) The candidates for prom king and queen.
(d) The final grades for the history class.
2. What does Margret White call women's breasts?
(a) Sinful mounds.
(b) Nothing; she won't mention such things.
(c) Dirty pillows.
(d) The twin peaks of hell.
3. How does Sue feel about what she tells Tommy?
4. What happens to the bathroom lights?
(a) They brighten.
(b) They pop loudly and then go out.
(c) They flicker.
5. What happens when Carrie starts to cry?
(a) Her tears turn to ice as they drop on the ground.
(b) Her mother holds her and makes over her.
(d) Her mother backhands her and tells her Carrie is cursed.
6. What happens the year Carrie is born?
(a) A red moon happens once a month.
(b) Margret writes her mother and urges her to refrain from sex.
(c) Margret kills her mother.
(d) Margret's husband dies.
7. What does Sue Snell believe is Chris Hargensen's main goal?
(a) Ruining Sue's reputation.
(b) The destruction of Carrie White.
(c) Sneaking into the prom.
(d) Breaking up Tommy and Sue.
8. Who comes in and whispers to someone on the decorating committee?
(a) Chris Hargensen.
(c) Billy Nolan.
(d) Miss Desjardin.
9. Where does Miss Desjardin take Carrie?
(a) To the bus station.
(b) Mr. Morton's office.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The school clinic.
10. At what is Chris's dad not successful?
(a) Helping her boyfriend get into the same college as Chris.
(b) Getting her into the prom.
(c) Convincing Carrie to drop charges.
(d) Convincing the principal to discipline Carrie.
11. What happens to the boy who shouts at Carrie?
(a) He turns blue.
(b) He topples off his bike.
(c) He explodes.
12. Who does Chris call after leaving the decorating group?
(a) Her father.
(b) Billy Nolan.
(c) Her mother.
13. What do the girls do when they see Carrie with blood running down her legs?
(b) Go and get the teacher.
(d) Throw her a tampon.
14. What does Carrie do with the brush on her dresser?
(a) Throws it throw the window.
(b) Uses it to brush her dog.
(c) Raises it in the air mentally.
(d) Brushes her hair 100 times.
15. What does Tommy tell Sue?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That he won't do what she asks.
(c) That she is crazy.
(d) That Chris is a witch and he won't ask her to the prom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue Snell want Tommy Ross to do?
2. What are the girls talking about in gym class?
3. From where does the prayer come?
4. What does Carrie's mother say when she says she is going to the prom?
5. What is the real reason Sue accepted her punishment?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)