|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Billy excited?
(a) He is not excited; he's angry.
(b) At the idea of giving pig's blood to a pig.
(c) At the idea of paying back Tommy.
(d) At the upcoming cookout with the steak he buys.
2. What else disconcerts Mr. Morton?
(a) That Carrie's mother did not explain about menstrual cycles.
(b) That Miss Desjardin knows he is married.
(c) That Carrie's mom is unwilling to come pick up Carrie.
(d) That the other girls were so mean to Carrie.
3. Where does Billy go?
(a) To the grocery store.
(b) To the quarry.
(c) To a farm.
(d) To the library.
4. Why does Carrie become hysterical in gym class?
(a) She breaks her arm.
(b) She starts her menstrual cycle and doesn't know what it is.
(c) The girls put her in a shower and blasted her with cold water.
(d) She breaks her ankle.
5. What is Carrie White doing in her room?
(a) Practicing her abilities.
6. What is Chris going to do everything possible to accomplish?
(a) Make sure Tommy and Carrie are crowned.
(b) Enjoy her night regardless.
(c) Ruin Sue's prom night.
(d) Get her boyfriend to forget going to the prom also.
7. When does Carrie's father die?
(a) When Carrie is 14.
(b) Shortly after Carrie is born.
(c) When Carrie is 10.
(d) He is still alive.
8. For what is Chris angry at Sue?
(a) For not refusing detention like Chris does.
(b) She is not angry at Sue.
(c) For not sharing her answers in the history final.
(d) For saying something nice to Carrie.
9. What does Tommy tell Sue?
(a) That she is crazy.
(b) That he won't do what she asks.
(c) That Chris is a witch and he won't ask her to the prom.
(d) That he loves her.
10. What does one neighbor do just to upset Carrie's mother?
(a) Takes her great dane everyday to poop in Margret White's yard.
(b) Sends her daughter out in a bikini to sunbathe.
(c) Lets her grass get 3 feet high.
(d) Buys a huge amplifier to make the music louder.
11. Why is Carrie embarrassed?
(a) Because Tommy asks her to the prom.
(b) Because when Tommy asks Chris to the prom, Chris tells him to ask Carrie the witch.
(c) She is not embarrassed, just confused.
(d) Because she overhears Tommy ask Sue to the prom and he says something off color.
12. How are Carrie's parents described?
(a) As good, kind people.
(b) As atheists.
(c) As lukewarm Christians.
(d) As religious zealots.
13. Where does Sue Snell go at the opening of this section?
(a) The church.
(b) A local hangout to have root beer.
(c) The library.
(d) Practice for the school play.
14. Who is going to get an awful surprise at the prom?
(a) No one.
(b) The teachers.
(c) Sue and the other girls who accepted their punishment.
(d) The attendees.
15. Why does Miss Desjardin slap Carrie?
(a) Because Carrie swears at Miss Desjardin.
(b) To get Carrie under control.
(c) She has never liked Carrie.
(d) Because Carrie slaps another girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what school has Chris Hargensen been accepted?
2. What does Chris Hargensen tell her friend?
3. What does Margret tell her daughter, Carrie?
4. What does Carrie do with the brush on her dresser?
5. At what is Chris's dad not successful?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)