|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Billy go?
(a) To the library.
(b) To the grocery store.
(c) To the quarry.
(d) To a farm.
2. What does Margret tell her daughter, Carrie?
(a) She is lazy.
(b) She is going through a normal situation.
(c) She is now a woman.
(d) She is the best daughter she could ever wish for.
3. What does Chris Hargensen tell her friend?
(a) That she is going to get back at Carrie.
(b) That she is going to slash the Principal's tires.
(c) That she is going to do something awful to the people at the prom.
(d) That she is sorry she did not accept her punishment.
4. Who is going to get an awful surprise at the prom?
(a) The attendees.
(b) The teachers.
(c) No one.
(d) Sue and the other girls who accepted their punishment.
5. What does Billy do?
(a) Buys some bloody meet at the grocery.
(b) Kills some pigs.
(c) Calls Carrie.
(d) Kills a deer at the quarry.
6. Why does Sue tell Chris that she accepted her punishment?
(a) Her parents made her do so.
(b) Because she did not want something to go on her record.
(c) Because she had earned it.
(d) Because she wanted to irritate Chris.
7. What do the others think Chris is whispering?
(a) A joke since the other girl laughs.
(b) They do not care.
(c) A surprise decorating idea that will be really neat.
(d) Nothing good.
8. What happens when Carrie starts to cry?
(a) Her tears turn to ice as they drop on the ground.
(b) Her mother backhands her and tells her Carrie is cursed.
(d) Her mother holds her and makes over her.
9. What does Sue Snell suddenly realize?
(a) That Carrie is almost blind.
(b) That Carrie is almost deaf.
(c) That Carrie has never had her menstrual cycle before.
(d) That Carrie is younger than the rest of them.
10. Who does Chris call after leaving the decorating group?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Billy Nolan.
11. What does Carrie's menstrual cycle initiate?
(a) Carrie's hidden abilities.
(b) Carrie leaving home.
(c) Carrie going into a catatonic state.
(d) The girls accepting Carrie.
12. What does Chris think is possible on prom night?
(a) That Chris will be allowed to go to the prom.
(b) That people will have a bad time since Chris won't be there and she's the life of the party usually.
(c) That Sue will help her get her revenge against Mr. Morton.
(d) That Tommy and Carrie would be crowned king and queen.
13. For what is Chris angry at Sue?
(a) She is not angry at Sue.
(b) For not refusing detention like Chris does.
(c) For not sharing her answers in the history final.
(d) For saying something nice to Carrie.
14. What does Sue Snell believe is Chris Hargensen's main goal?
(a) Ruining Sue's reputation.
(b) Sneaking into the prom.
(c) Breaking up Tommy and Sue.
(d) The destruction of Carrie White.
15. What does Carrie's mother do when she sees Carrie speaking to the neighbor teen?
(a) Shoots the teen in the foot.
(b) Tears off pieces of her own flesh.
(c) Goes a grabs Carrie and slaps her.
(d) Calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carrie's mother say when she says she is going to the prom?
2. What does Sue Snell tell Tommy Ross?
3. Why would Carrie's mother yell at the neighbors?
4. Where does Sue Snell go at the opening of this section?
5. Where does Miss Desjardin take Carrie?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)