|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes in and whispers to someone on the decorating committee?
(b) Miss Desjardin.
(c) Billy Nolan.
(d) Chris Hargensen.
2. Who goes with Billy?
(b) A few of his friends.
(d) No one.
3. Who does Chris call after leaving the decorating group?
(a) Her father.
(c) Billy Nolan.
(d) Her mother.
4. What list does Chris look at?
(a) The final grades for the history class.
(b) The candidates for prom king and queen.
(c) The food and drink shopping list.
(d) The names of the faculty attending the prom.
5. What does Carrie do when she gets mad at her mother?
(a) Tells her mother she is moving out.
(b) Locks her mother in the closet.
(c) Slaps her mother.
(d) Makes the pie pan fly across the room.
6. What does Carrie say she does not like?
(b) Jokes played on her.
(c) Going to school functions.
(d) Football games.
7. What does Carrie's mother say when she says she is going to the prom?
(a) That Carrie better be home by eleven.
(b) That she will accompany Carrie.
(c) That she is thrilled.
(d) That Carrie cannot go.
8. How does Sue feel about what she tells Tommy?
9. What does Carrie's mother think of Carrie?
(a) That she is innnocent.
(b) That she is rebellious.
(c) That she is misguided.
(d) That she is evil.
10. How is Carrie treated at home?
(a) She is ignored.
(b) She is abused.
(c) She is treated normally.
(d) She is adored and spoiled.
11. Where does Billy go?
(a) To the quarry.
(b) To the grocery store.
(c) To the library.
(d) To a farm.
12. What does Carrie's menstrual cycle initiate?
(a) The girls accepting Carrie.
(b) Carrie leaving home.
(c) Carrie's hidden abilities.
(d) Carrie going into a catatonic state.
13. What did Carrie's father carry to work every day?
(a) A Bible.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) A .38 revolver.
14. What does Margret call Carrie?
(a) A demon.
(b) A fey child.
(c) The Devil's child.
(d) An ungrateful brat.
15. To what school has Chris Hargensen been accepted?
(a) A fairly unknown liberal arts college.
(b) A very prestigious college.
(c) She has not yet been accepted to college.
(d) A community college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chris Hargensen with when Sue arrives?
2. What does Sue Snell tell Tommy Ross?
3. What does Sue Snell believe is Chris Hargensen's main goal?
4. Why is Billy excited?
5. What happens when Carrie starts to cry?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)