|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Carrie treated at home?
(a) She is ignored.
(b) She is treated normally.
(c) She is abused.
(d) She is adored and spoiled.
2. Why is Carrie embarrassed?
(a) Because when Tommy asks Chris to the prom, Chris tells him to ask Carrie the witch.
(b) She is not embarrassed, just confused.
(c) Because she overhears Tommy ask Sue to the prom and he says something off color.
(d) Because Tommy asks her to the prom.
3. What list does Chris look at?
(a) The food and drink shopping list.
(b) The names of the faculty attending the prom.
(c) The candidates for prom king and queen.
(d) The final grades for the history class.
4. What does Chris Hargensen tell her friend?
(a) That she is sorry she did not accept her punishment.
(b) That she is going to get back at Carrie.
(c) That she is going to do something awful to the people at the prom.
(d) That she is going to slash the Principal's tires.
5. What does Carrie do when she gets mad at her mother?
(a) Locks her mother in the closet.
(b) Tells her mother she is moving out.
(c) Makes the pie pan fly across the room.
(d) Slaps her mother.
6. What does Billy put on ice?
(c) Two buckets of blood.
(d) The meaet he buys at the grocery store.
7. What does Carrie's mother think of Carrie?
(a) That she is rebellious.
(b) That she is innnocent.
(c) That she is evil.
(d) That she is misguided.
8. What are Carrie's abilities like?
(a) A weak muscle but one that she is able to use as if it had been there all along.
(b) A raging fire.
(c) A roller coaster.
(d) An avalanche.
9. What does Billy do?
(a) Calls Carrie.
(b) Kills some pigs.
(c) Buys some bloody meet at the grocery.
(d) Kills a deer at the quarry.
10. What are Sue Snell and other students doing on Wednesday afternoon?
(a) Decorating for the prom.
(b) Studying for finals in the library.
(c) Swimming at the river.
(d) Having ice cream at the drugstore.
11. When Carrie's mother screams and tears out her flesh, what happens?
(a) The police come and take Carrie away.
(b) A stone kills Carrie's father.
(c) Rocks fall from the sky and hit the house.
(d) The neighbors turn up their music.
12. Why does Sue tell Chris that she accepted her punishment?
(a) Because she had earned it.
(b) Her parents made her do so.
(c) Because she wanted to irritate Chris.
(d) Because she did not want something to go on her record.
13. What does Sue Snell suddenly realize?
(a) That Carrie has never had her menstrual cycle before.
(b) That Carrie is almost deaf.
(c) That Carrie is younger than the rest of them.
(d) That Carrie is almost blind.
14. What is the real reason Sue accepted her punishment?
(a) She is afraid of what her parents would say.
(b) She tells Chris the real reason.
(c) She is afraid of Carrie.
(d) She does not want to miss the prom.
15. What does Margret White call women's breasts?
(a) Nothing; she won't mention such things.
(b) Dirty pillows.
(c) The twin peaks of hell.
(d) Sinful mounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margret tell her daughter, Carrie?
2. When does Carrie's father die?
3. Who comes in and whispers to someone on the decorating committee?
4. From where does the prayer come?
5. Where does Chris Hargensen want to go?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)