|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margret White call women's breasts?
(a) Nothing; she won't mention such things.
(b) Sinful mounds.
(c) Dirty pillows.
(d) The twin peaks of hell.
2. Where does Miss Desjardin take Carrie?
(a) To the bus station.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Mr. Morton's office.
(d) The school clinic.
3. When Carrie's mother screams and tears out her flesh, what happens?
(a) Rocks fall from the sky and hit the house.
(b) The police come and take Carrie away.
(c) A stone kills Carrie's father.
(d) The neighbors turn up their music.
4. Why is Billy excited?
(a) At the idea of paying back Tommy.
(b) At the idea of giving pig's blood to a pig.
(c) At the upcoming cookout with the steak he buys.
(d) He is not excited; he's angry.
5. What does Margret call Carrie?
(a) A fey child.
(b) The Devil's child.
(c) A demon.
(d) An ungrateful brat.
6. What is Carrie White doing in her room?
(a) Practicing her abilities.
7. What did Carrie's father carry to work every day?
(a) A .38 revolver.
(b) A Bible.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The newspaper.
8. When does Carrie's father die?
(a) He is still alive.
(b) When Carrie is 10.
(c) Shortly after Carrie is born.
(d) When Carrie is 14.
9. How are Carrie's parents described?
(a) As lukewarm Christians.
(b) As atheists.
(c) As good, kind people.
(d) As religious zealots.
10. Where does Sue Snell go at the opening of this section?
(a) A local hangout to have root beer.
(b) The church.
(c) Practice for the school play.
(d) The library.
11. Where does Billy go?
(a) To the quarry.
(b) To the library.
(c) To a farm.
(d) To the grocery store.
12. At what is Chris's dad not successful?
(a) Convincing Carrie to drop charges.
(b) Convincing the principal to discipline Carrie.
(c) Helping her boyfriend get into the same college as Chris.
(d) Getting her into the prom.
13. What list does Chris look at?
(a) The final grades for the history class.
(b) The names of the faculty attending the prom.
(c) The candidates for prom king and queen.
(d) The food and drink shopping list.
14. What do the others think Chris is whispering?
(a) A joke since the other girl laughs.
(b) Nothing good.
(c) They do not care.
(d) A surprise decorating idea that will be really neat.
15. What does one neighbor do just to upset Carrie's mother?
(a) Lets her grass get 3 feet high.
(b) Sends her daughter out in a bikini to sunbathe.
(c) Buys a huge amplifier to make the music louder.
(d) Takes her great dane everyday to poop in Margret White's yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prayer does Margret recite?
2. What does a little boy on a bike call Carrie as she is walking home?
3. Who goes with Billy?
4. What does Carrie lift that crashes down immediately?
5. Who says she won't do what Miss Desjardin says?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)