|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prayer does Margret recite?
(a) The Prayer of St. Francis.
(b) The 23rd psalm.
(c) The prayer of exorcism.
(d) The Lord's prayer.
2. Why does Sue tell Chris that she accepted her punishment?
(a) Her parents made her do so.
(b) Because she did not want something to go on her record.
(c) Because she wanted to irritate Chris.
(d) Because she had earned it.
3. What is Chris going to do everything possible to accomplish?
(a) Make sure Tommy and Carrie are crowned.
(b) Get her boyfriend to forget going to the prom also.
(c) Enjoy her night regardless.
(d) Ruin Sue's prom night.
4. How are Carrie's parents described?
(a) As good, kind people.
(b) As lukewarm Christians.
(c) As religious zealots.
(d) As atheists.
5. What are Sue Snell and other students doing on Wednesday afternoon?
(a) Decorating for the prom.
(b) Studying for finals in the library.
(c) Swimming at the river.
(d) Having ice cream at the drugstore.
6. What does Carrie's mother do when she sees Carrie speaking to the neighbor teen?
(a) Shoots the teen in the foot.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Tears off pieces of her own flesh.
(d) Goes a grabs Carrie and slaps her.
7. What does Carrie's mother say when she says she is going to the prom?
(a) That Carrie cannot go.
(b) That she will accompany Carrie.
(c) That she is thrilled.
(d) That Carrie better be home by eleven.
8. Why does Sue cry?
(a) She is disappointed in herself.
(b) Her boyfriend breaks up with her.
(c) She falls and breaks her little finger.
(d) Carrie confronts her about the other day.
9. What is Carrie White doing in her room?
(d) Practicing her abilities.
10. How does Sue feel about what she tells Tommy?
11. What does Carrie's menstrual cycle initiate?
(a) Carrie's hidden abilities.
(b) The girls accepting Carrie.
(c) Carrie leaving home.
(d) Carrie going into a catatonic state.
12. What are the girls talking about in gym class?
(c) The prom.
13. What are Carrie's abilities like?
(a) A weak muscle but one that she is able to use as if it had been there all along.
(b) An avalanche.
(c) A roller coaster.
(d) A raging fire.
14. Why would Carrie's mother yell at the neighbors?
(a) Because they were sinning and ungodly.
(b) Because they play loud music.
(c) Because they let their dogs poop in her yard.
(d) Because they don't mow their yards.
15. What list does Chris look at?
(a) The final grades for the history class.
(b) The food and drink shopping list.
(c) The names of the faculty attending the prom.
(d) The candidates for prom king and queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Carrie alone at home?
2. Why doesn't Mr. Morton understand the situation?
3. At what is Chris's dad not successful?
4. Who is Chris Hargensen with when Sue arrives?
5. What does Carrie's mother think of Carrie?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)