|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes in and whispers to someone on the decorating committee?
(a) Miss Desjardin.
(b) Chris Hargensen.
(c) Billy Nolan.
2. Where does Chris Hargensen want to go?
(a) To apologize to Carrie in case that will get her to the prom.
(b) To talk to the principal once more.
(c) To talk to Miss Desjarden.
3. What does Carrie's mother think of Carrie?
(a) That she is evil.
(b) That she is misguided.
(c) That she is rebellious.
(d) That she is innnocent.
4. Who is going to get an awful surprise at the prom?
(a) The teachers.
(b) No one.
(c) The attendees.
(d) Sue and the other girls who accepted their punishment.
5. Who does Chris call after leaving the decorating group?
(a) Billy Nolan.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
6. How does Sue feel about what she tells Tommy?
7. What else disconcerts Mr. Morton?
(a) That Carrie's mother did not explain about menstrual cycles.
(b) That Carrie's mom is unwilling to come pick up Carrie.
(c) That the other girls were so mean to Carrie.
(d) That Miss Desjardin knows he is married.
8. What list does Chris look at?
(a) The final grades for the history class.
(b) The names of the faculty attending the prom.
(c) The candidates for prom king and queen.
(d) The food and drink shopping list.
9. When does Carrie's father die?
(a) When Carrie is 14.
(b) Shortly after Carrie is born.
(c) He is still alive.
(d) When Carrie is 10.
10. What are the girls talking about in gym class?
(c) The prom.
11. Why is Carrie alone at home?
(a) Her mother is out preaching on the street corner.
(b) Her parents went to town.
(c) Her mother is at work.
(d) Her mother is dead.
12. What does Sue Snell want Tommy Ross to do?
(a) Go with her to apologize to Carrie.
(b) Ask her to the prom.
(c) Ask Chris to the prom.
(d) Ask Carrie to the prom.
13. Why does Sue tell Chris that she accepted her punishment?
(a) Because she did not want something to go on her record.
(b) Because she had earned it.
(c) Because she wanted to irritate Chris.
(d) Her parents made her do so.
14. What prayer does Margret recite?
(a) The 23rd psalm.
(b) The Prayer of St. Francis.
(c) The prayer of exorcism.
(d) The Lord's prayer.
15. What is Chris going to do everything possible to accomplish?
(a) Enjoy her night regardless.
(b) Make sure Tommy and Carrie are crowned.
(c) Get her boyfriend to forget going to the prom also.
(d) Ruin Sue's prom night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margret call Carrie?
2. What is Carrie White doing in her room?
3. What does Sue Snell tell Tommy Ross?
4. Who goes with Billy?
5. What does Carrie's mother do when she sees Carrie speaking to the neighbor teen?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)