|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie's mother do when she sees Carrie speaking to the neighbor teen?
(a) Tears off pieces of her own flesh.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Shoots the teen in the foot.
(d) Goes a grabs Carrie and slaps her.
2. At what is Chris's dad not successful?
(a) Convincing the principal to discipline Carrie.
(b) Helping her boyfriend get into the same college as Chris.
(c) Convincing Carrie to drop charges.
(d) Getting her into the prom.
3. What happens when Carrie starts to cry?
(b) Her tears turn to ice as they drop on the ground.
(c) Her mother holds her and makes over her.
(d) Her mother backhands her and tells her Carrie is cursed.
4. Why is Carrie angry?
(a) That she missed a final in algebra.
(b) That she had to come home.
(c) That her mother did not tell her about a girl's menstrual cycle.
(d) That the girls threw tampons at her.
5. What are Carrie's abilities like?
(a) A roller coaster.
(b) A raging fire.
(c) An avalanche.
(d) A weak muscle but one that she is able to use as if it had been there all along.
6. What is the real reason Sue accepted her punishment?
(a) She does not want to miss the prom.
(b) She is afraid of what her parents would say.
(c) She tells Chris the real reason.
(d) She is afraid of Carrie.
7. Where does Chris Hargensen want to go?
(a) To talk to Miss Desjarden.
(c) To apologize to Carrie in case that will get her to the prom.
(d) To talk to the principal once more.
8. Why is Billy excited?
(a) At the idea of paying back Tommy.
(b) He is not excited; he's angry.
(c) At the idea of giving pig's blood to a pig.
(d) At the upcoming cookout with the steak he buys.
9. When Carrie's mother screams and tears out her flesh, what happens?
(a) The police come and take Carrie away.
(b) The neighbors turn up their music.
(c) Rocks fall from the sky and hit the house.
(d) A stone kills Carrie's father.
10. What does Billy put on ice?
(a) The meaet he buys at the grocery store.
(b) Two buckets of blood.
11. Why does Sue cry?
(a) She falls and breaks her little finger.
(b) Carrie confronts her about the other day.
(c) She is disappointed in herself.
(d) Her boyfriend breaks up with her.
12. What does one neighbor do just to upset Carrie's mother?
(a) Lets her grass get 3 feet high.
(b) Takes her great dane everyday to poop in Margret White's yard.
(c) Sends her daughter out in a bikini to sunbathe.
(d) Buys a huge amplifier to make the music louder.
13. What does Carrie do with the brush on her dresser?
(a) Throws it throw the window.
(b) Brushes her hair 100 times.
(c) Raises it in the air mentally.
(d) Uses it to brush her dog.
14. Where does Miss Desjardin take Carrie?
(a) To the bus station.
(b) Mr. Morton's office.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The school clinic.
15. What prayer does Margret recite?
(a) The Prayer of St. Francis.
(b) The Lord's prayer.
(c) The prayer of exorcism.
(d) The 23rd psalm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sue feel about what she tells Tommy?
2. Why is Mr. Morton shocked?
3. What does Carrie's menstrual cycle initiate?
4. What does Sue Snell want Tommy Ross to do?
5. Why does Sue tell Chris that she accepted her punishment?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)