|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says she won't do what Miss Desjardin says?
(a) Chris Hargensen.
(b) No one.
(c) Sue Snell.
(d) Andrea Fox.
2. Why is Billy excited?
(a) At the idea of paying back Tommy.
(b) He is not excited; he's angry.
(c) At the idea of giving pig's blood to a pig.
(d) At the upcoming cookout with the steak he buys.
3. What does one neighbor do just to upset Carrie's mother?
(a) Sends her daughter out in a bikini to sunbathe.
(b) Lets her grass get 3 feet high.
(c) Buys a huge amplifier to make the music louder.
(d) Takes her great dane everyday to poop in Margret White's yard.
4. Where does Billy go?
(a) To a farm.
(b) To the quarry.
(c) To the library.
(d) To the grocery store.
5. What does Margret call Carrie?
(a) A fey child.
(b) An ungrateful brat.
(c) The Devil's child.
(d) A demon.
6. What does Margret White call women's breasts?
(a) Dirty pillows.
(b) Sinful mounds.
(c) Nothing; she won't mention such things.
(d) The twin peaks of hell.
7. What does Carrie's mother do when she sees Carrie speaking to the neighbor teen?
(a) Tears off pieces of her own flesh.
(b) Goes a grabs Carrie and slaps her.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Shoots the teen in the foot.
8. Why is Mr. Morton shocked?
(a) That Carrie is open about her problem.
(b) That Miss Desjardin flirts with him.
(c) That Carrie wants to go home.
(d) That Carrie's first period is at age 17.
9. From where does the prayer come?
10. What does Carrie do with the brush on her dresser?
(a) Uses it to brush her dog.
(b) Brushes her hair 100 times.
(c) Throws it throw the window.
(d) Raises it in the air mentally.
11. Where does Sue Snell go at the opening of this section?
(a) Practice for the school play.
(b) The church.
(c) A local hangout to have root beer.
(d) The library.
12. Who comes in and whispers to someone on the decorating committee?
(a) Billy Nolan.
(b) Miss Desjardin.
(c) Chris Hargensen.
13. Who goes with Billy?
(a) No one.
(d) A few of his friends.
14. What does Sue Snell suddenly realize?
(a) That Carrie has never had her menstrual cycle before.
(b) That Carrie is almost blind.
(c) That Carrie is younger than the rest of them.
(d) That Carrie is almost deaf.
15. What happens when Carrie starts to cry?
(b) Her tears turn to ice as they drop on the ground.
(c) Her mother holds her and makes over her.
(d) Her mother backhands her and tells her Carrie is cursed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls do when they see Carrie with blood running down her legs?
2. Where does Miss Desjardin take Carrie?
3. What list does Chris look at?
4. What does Carrie's mother say when she says she is going to the prom?
5. What does Carrie do when she gets mad at her mother?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)