|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie say she does not like?
(a) Going to school functions.
(b) Football games.
(c) Jokes played on her.
2. What does Chris Hargensen tell her friend?
(a) That she is sorry she did not accept her punishment.
(b) That she is going to get back at Carrie.
(c) That she is going to do something awful to the people at the prom.
(d) That she is going to slash the Principal's tires.
3. What happens when Carrie starts to cry?
(a) Her mother holds her and makes over her.
(b) Her tears turn to ice as they drop on the ground.
(c) Her mother backhands her and tells her Carrie is cursed.
4. Where does Chris Hargensen want to go?
(a) To apologize to Carrie in case that will get her to the prom.
(b) To talk to the principal once more.
(d) To talk to Miss Desjarden.
5. What does Tommy tell Sue?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That he won't do what she asks.
(c) That she is crazy.
(d) That Chris is a witch and he won't ask her to the prom.
6. What is Carrie White doing in her room?
(b) Practicing her abilities.
7. What does Carrie ask a teenage neighbor about when Carrie is younger?
(a) About her breasts.
(b) If her mother was real.
(c) Why she wants to be tan.
(d) If her nose is real.
8. From where does the prayer come?
9. What happens to the boy who shouts at Carrie?
(b) He turns blue.
(c) He explodes.
(d) He topples off his bike.
10. What does Margret tell her daughter, Carrie?
(a) She is now a woman.
(b) She is going through a normal situation.
(c) She is lazy.
(d) She is the best daughter she could ever wish for.
11. Why is Billy excited?
(a) At the upcoming cookout with the steak he buys.
(b) At the idea of giving pig's blood to a pig.
(c) He is not excited; he's angry.
(d) At the idea of paying back Tommy.
12. What happens to the bathroom lights?
(a) They flicker.
(b) They pop loudly and then go out.
(c) They brighten.
13. Why is Carrie angry?
(a) That the girls threw tampons at her.
(b) That she had to come home.
(c) That she missed a final in algebra.
(d) That her mother did not tell her about a girl's menstrual cycle.
14. What do the girls do when they see Carrie with blood running down her legs?
(a) Throw her a tampon.
(d) Go and get the teacher.
15. What does Sue Snell believe is Chris Hargensen's main goal?
(a) Breaking up Tommy and Sue.
(b) Sneaking into the prom.
(c) The destruction of Carrie White.
(d) Ruining Sue's reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Carrie treated at home?
2. What does Margret White call women's breasts?
3. What is Chris going to do everything possible to accomplish?
4. To what school has Chris Hargensen been accepted?
5. At what is Chris's dad not successful?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)