Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1
1. How has U Po Kyin risen to power?
2. What attitude does U Po Kyin have about his fatness?
3. What is U Po Kyin's plan against Dr. Veraswami?
4. Describe U Po Kyin's servant Ba Taik.
5. Among the visitors to U Po Kyin's house, which of these does he agree to see, and why?
6. What kind of relationship does U Po Kyin seem to have with Ma Kin?
Short Essay Question - Chapter 2
7. Describe the...
This section contains 732 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)