1. Where and when does the story take place?
In Burma, April of 1925
2. Who is the Subdivisional Magistrate of Kyauktada?
U Po Kyin
3. What is U Po Kyin unable to do without help?
Rise from a chair
4. U Po Kyin is described as _______________.
fat, yet shapely and beautiful
5. Fighting for the English was U Po Kyin's dream so that he could ______________.
be a parasite upon them
6. U Po Kyin keeps up his reputation as an impartial magistrate by _______________________________.
accepting bribes from both sides, then ruling as he sees fit.
This section contains 5,803 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)