|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, 20, and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the argument, the men occupy their time by ______________________.
(a) discussing the European women in town
(b) reading up on world events
(c) trading jokes
(d) arguing about sports
2. Who objects to scandal among the men?
(a) Mrs. Lackersteen
(b) U Po Kyin
3. Though Flory and Elizabeth are often alone together, they are never able to _________________.
(a) talk intimately
(b) go hunting together
(c) avoid her aunt and uncle
4. How do most of Flory's experiences portray him?
(a) Cowardly and dishonorable
(b) Cruel and aggressive
(c) Ungrateful and confrontational
(d) Awkward and timid
5. What game do the Englishmen play In the evening?
Short Answer Questions
1. Flory is convinced he is ______________________.
2. What is Elizabeth's first thought when she thinks of Flory?
3. Although Verrall often offends people, ____________________________.
4. The only solution for Flory's ennui is to ________________________.
5. How do the men respond when Flory proposes Veraswami as a member of the Club?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)