|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, 20, and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flory's fear of a confrontation with Ellis is clear because _______________________.
(a) he cannot speak even when Ellis asks him a question.
(b) he leaves the room whenever Ellis enters.
(c) he cannot meet Ellis' eyes and his voice shakes when he speak.
(d) he agrees with everything Ellis says.
2. Flory and Elizabeth have an intimate moment _____________________________.
(a) right after she misses her first shot.
(b) right after she kills a jungle cock.
(c) right after they leave the headman's house.
(d) right before Flory kills the tiger.
3. Elizabeth now believes she can describe Flory with her deadliest word: ________________.
(a) middle class.
4. Who greets Flory and Elizabeth when they go ashore?
(a) The village headman
(c) The Eurasians
(d) Ko S'la
5. Who is the Subdivisional Magistrate of Kyauktada?
(a) Ko Ba Sein
(b) Ba Taik
(c) Ma Kin
(d) U Po Kyin
Short Answer Questions
1. Flory finally leaves the Club because _____________________.
2. Who is Flo?
3. When Lackersteen returns from camp he _________________________.
4. Where and when does the story take place?
5. Many of Flory's early years in Burma were spent ____________________________.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)