|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ba Taik is ___________
(a) U Po Kyin's wife.
(b) U Po Kyin's unpaid servant.
(c) U Po Kyin's deputy.
(d) U Po Kyin's son.
2. What aspect of the setting is repeatedly mentioned in Chapter 2?
(a) The wind and cold
(b) The monsoon season
(c) The oppressive heat
(d) The muddy roads
3. Why does Flory let the distraction remain?
(a) He wants Flo to have a companion.
(b) He is too drunk to aim properly at the dog.
(c) He does not have the nerve to shoot the dog.
(d) He feels he deserves the punishment.
4. More than anything, Flory wishes for _________________________.
(a) someone to force him to stand up for himself.
(b) someone to fight Ellis.
(c) someone with whom he can share his life.
(d) someone who will overlook his birthmark.
5. Whose arrival confirms Veraswami's views about the Burmese?
(a) Old Mattu, the beggar
(d) U Po Kyin, the magistrate
Short Answer Questions
1. Ellis warns Flory that ________________________________.
2. How does Flory discover Lackersteen's niece, Elizabeth?
3. What game do the Englishmen play In the evening?
4. Who accompanies Elizabeth to her uncle's house?
5. Who is the Subdivisional Magistrate of Kyauktada?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)