|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. U Po Kyin is described as _______________.
(a) fat, yet shapely and beautiful
(b) rotting from within, like old fruit
(c) thin and gaunt
(d) fat and sagging
2. What does Flory realize when he is forced to return to Burma?
(a) He is now more at home in Burma than in England.
(b) He will not see his Father again before he dies.
(c) He could not function without his servants.
(d) He hates Burma.
3. How does MacGregor start his day?
(a) He drinks gin while sitting in the tub.
(b) He does exercises at home then takes a brisk walk.
(c) He investigates any leftover business from the day before.
(d) He forces the other men to do calisthenics.
4. How does Flory start his day?
(a) He writes letters to his enemies.
(b) He prepares his household for the day.
(c) He writes a love letter to Elizabeth.
(d) He drinks gin while sitting in the tub.
5. Ma Hla May complains because _____________________________.
(a) Flory lets Ko S'la treat her rudely.
(b) Flory no longer buys her presents.
(c) Flory has sent her back to her parents.
(d) Flory has demanded she has no other lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Flory's time in Burma, he has grown ___________________________.
2. Flory landed in Burma because ________________________________.
3. What does U Po Kyin believe will bring him merit at the end of the chapter?
4. Ba Sein arrives to discuss ________________________________.
5. Whose arrival confirms Veraswami's views about the Burmese?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)