|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Lackersteen complains about the quality of ______________.
(a) her husband's job
(b) her servants
(c) her drink
(d) her wardrobe
2. U Po Kyin's meal is described as ______________________.
(a) joyous, lengthy and celebratory.
(b) swift, passionate and enormous.
(c) sparse, lonely and bland.
(d) short, light and fresh.
3. Ko S'la is __________________.
(a) Flory's servant.
(b) Flory's best friend.
(c) Flory's cook.
(d) Flory's mistress.
4. What nickname is Ellis given to Dr. Veraswami?
(a) Very savvy
(b) That Indian
(c) The savage doctor
(d) Very slimy
5. Mrs. Lackersteen believes the natives are _________________________.
(a) afraid of offending the English.
(b) too submissive to the English.
(c) planning to overthrow the English.
(d) ungrateful to the English.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ko S'la disapproves of Ma Hla May because _____________________________.
2. What does Veraswami do when Flory denounces the English?
3. Ma Hla May complains because _____________________________.
4. Flory and Ko S'la attend to Flo because _________________________.
5. Flory finally leaves the Club because _____________________.
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)