|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the argument, the men occupy their time by ______________________.
(a) reading up on world events
(b) discussing the European women in town
(c) trading jokes
(d) arguing about sports
2. Ba Taik is ___________
(a) U Po Kyin's unpaid servant.
(b) U Po Kyin's wife.
(c) U Po Kyin's deputy.
(d) U Po Kyin's son.
3. What does Ma Kin encourage her husband to do?
(a) Buy more merit.
(b) Acquire more merit
(c) Make more money
(d) Destroy his enemies
4. U Po Kyin's meal is described as ______________________.
(a) joyous, lengthy and celebratory.
(b) swift, passionate and enormous.
(c) sparse, lonely and bland.
(d) short, light and fresh.
5. What distinguishes Kyauktada from other Burmese towns?
(a) It has a social club.
(b) It has a railway terminus.
(c) It is bigger than other towns.
(d) It is hotter than other towns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ellis confronts Macgregor because _______________________.
2. Ba Sein arrives to discuss ________________________________.
3. Ba Sein brings a copy of __________________.
4. Where and when does the story take place?
5. U Po Kyin is convinced he would return as a man in his next life because ________________________.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)