|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, 20, and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. More than anything, Flory wishes for _________________________.
(a) someone to force him to stand up for himself.
(b) someone with whom he can share his life.
(c) someone who will overlook his birthmark.
(d) someone to fight Ellis.
2. What does U Po Kyin's plan finally cause Ma Kin to feel?
3. Flory visits Veraswami in order to _______________________________.
(a) accuse him of the crimes mentioned in U Po Kyin's letters.
(b) apologize for neglecting to introduce him to Elizabeth.
(c) inform him they are no longer friends.
(d) apologize for signing the notice against him.
4. Killing the leopard has created what feeling between Flory and Elizabeth?
5. What does Elizabeth's do after her mother dies?
(a) She decides that she wants to live the life of an artist.
(b) She mourns extensively.
(c) She immediately takes a cruise looking for a husband.
(d) She immediately sets sail for Burma at her uncle's invitation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elizabeth's first thought when she thinks of Flory?
2. The two things Flory becomes as a result of his harassed childhood are _________________________.
3. How does Westfield feel about pursuing petty criminals?
4. The earthquake inspires what kind of feeling in the members of the Club after it is over?
5. How do the men respond when Flory proposes Veraswami as a member of the Club?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)