|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flory is more aware of his birthmark when ___________________________.
(a) he is attracted to a woman.
(b) he feels angry.
(c) he feels ashamed of himself.
(d) someone wants to touch him.
2. Killing the leopard has created what feeling between Flory and Elizabeth?
3. Flory feels Elizabeth may be a kindred spirit because ____________________________.
(a) she claims to love reading, as he does.
(b) she comments on the beauty of the natives.
(c) she reveals that she is lonely.
(d) she claims to want to settle down in Burma.
4. What distinguishing mark does John Flory have on his body?
(a) A mole on his face
(b) A birthmark on his hand
(c) A scar on his face
(d) A birthmark on his face
5. Who objects most strongly to Macgregor's notice about admitting non-whites to the Club?
(a) Mr. Lackersteen
(b) Mr. Flory
(c) Mr. Ellis
(d) Mr. Chesterton
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do the Englishmen play In the evening?
2. Ellis warns Flory that ________________________________.
3. Elizabeth's view of the world is mostly shaped by ____________________________.
4. Elizabeth's behavior at the headman's house could be described as ______________________.
5. The only solution for Flory's ennui is to ________________________.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)