|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Killing the leopard has created what feeling between Flory and Elizabeth?
2. What nickname is Ellis given to Dr. Veraswami?
(a) Very savvy
(b) The savage doctor
(c) Very slimy
(d) That Indian
3. What confrontation does Flory endure?
(a) He stands up to Dr. Veraswami.
(b) He turns Ma Hla May out of his house.
(c) He has a meeting with U Po Kyin.
(d) He asks Elizabeth to marry him.
4. What does Lackersteen almost reveal about Ma Hla May?
(a) That she is Burmese.
(b) That she is Flory's mistress.
(c) That she is jealous of Elizabeth.
(d) That she refuses to do laundry.
5. Flory and Ko S'la attend to Flo because _________________________.
(a) she is sick from eating table scraps.
(b) she picks up numerous ticks during the day.
(c) she is tired from the walk in the forest.
(d) she is wet from swimming in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although he takes no action, what does Flory know would be the decent thing to do about the letter?
2. Who objects to scandal among the men?
3. Elizabeth is most excited when she learns ____________________________.
4. How does Flory discover Lackersteen's niece, Elizabeth?
5. Ellis warns Flory that ________________________________.
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)