|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda think about her new room?
2. What does Adrian do when Linda falls asleep?
3. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan?
4. What does Linda do when Adrian tells her she is beautiful?
5. Why will Linda not come out of her room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the mirror show Adrian Kendra?
2. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
3. What advice does Will give Adrian when Linda refuses to come out of her room?
4. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
5. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
6. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
7. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
8. What does Adrian see in the mirror on his last day to break the curse?
9. What happens when the curse is broken?
10. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What issues must Kyle face as the beast? How does Kyle cope with his transformation?
Essay Topic 2
Why can't Kendra break the curse for Kyle? Why does Kendra feel sorry for Kyle, and regret cursing him in the first place?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Dr. Endecott feel that Kyle should learn to accept who he is now? How does he expect Kyle to do so?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)