|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they discuss during tutoring on Linda's first day?
2. Where was Linda going the night she was mugged?
3. What advice does Will give Adrian about Linda?
4. What happens to the mirror that Kendra gave Kyle?
5. What does Adrian see when he calls to Linda in the mirror?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the curse is broken?
2. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
3. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
4. Why is Adrian reluctant to show Linda the fifth floor?
5. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
6. Why does Kyle take the subway?
7. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
8. What does Kendra tell Adrian about her powers to grant wishes?
9. Why does the mirror show Adrian Kendra?
10. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens when Linda's father breaks into the house? Explain Kyle's decisions throughout this event. What does he choose to do, and why?
Essay Topic 2
What is the single white rose a symbol of in this story? Why does it upset Kyle so much when he first finds it? How does the rose continue to effect Kyle later?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Kyle's relationship with his roommates. Compare and contrast how they get along at the end of the story to how they get along in the beginning.
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)