|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Magda do before she came to the United States?
2. What does Linda do after Adrian is shot?
3. What do Linda and Adrian do after the thunder wakes them up?
4. What does Linda want to do this winter?
5. How does Kendra agree to help Will and Magda?
Essay Topic 1
What is Kendra's answer to Kyle's request to help Magda and Will? Why does she answer as she does?
Essay Topic 2
Define foreshadowing. How does the author use foreshadowing in this story? What does this foreshadowing accomplish?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss stereotypes. What stereotypes are evident in this story? What is the importance of these stereotypes?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)