|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Magda feel about Adrian's dedication to the rose garden?
2. How does Adrian feel about Linda's refusal to come out of her room?
3. What does Adrian tell Linda when she asks how he became a beast?
4. How does Will feel about Adrian leaving Linda alone?
5. What does Linda say to Adrian when she wakes up in his arms?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Dr. Endecott feel that Kyle should learn to accept who he is now? How does he expect Kyle to do so?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss stereotypes. What stereotypes are evident in this story? What is the importance of these stereotypes?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Kyle change his name? What name does he choose, and why?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)