|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do people react to Adrian in the subway?
2. What do Adrian and Linda find on the fifth floor?
3. What is Sloane doing at the party?
4. Why do Linda and Adrian decide she should leave?
5. Who was Ida Dunleavy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
2. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
3. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
4. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
5. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
6. What does Adrian see in the mirror on his last day to break the curse?
7. What does Kendra tell Adrian about her powers to grant wishes?
8. What happens when the curse is broken?
9. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
10. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the single white rose a symbol of in this story? Why does it upset Kyle so much when he first finds it? How does the rose continue to effect Kyle later?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Kyle's belief that his father's wealth is the solution to all of his problems. What has caused this belief? Is it valid? Give examples from the story to support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss stereotypes. What stereotypes are evident in this story? What is the importance of these stereotypes?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)