|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Will give Adrian about Linda?
2. What was Linda's plan to escape her old life?
3. Who was Ida Dunleavy?
4. What do they discuss during tutoring on Linda's first day?
5. What does Adrian see when he calls to Linda in the mirror?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the curse is broken?
2. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
3. What does Kendra tell Adrian about her powers to grant wishes?
4. Why is Adrian reluctant to show Linda the fifth floor?
5. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
6. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
7. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
8. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
9. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
10. What does Adrian see in the mirror on his last day to break the curse?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What issues must Kyle face as the beast? How does Kyle cope with his transformation?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss stereotypes. What stereotypes are evident in this story? What is the importance of these stereotypes?
Essay Topic 3
After moving into the Brownstone, Kyle's attitude begins to change for the better. Is this change linked to the physical change Kyle has suffered recently? What other factors might contribute to his change of heart.
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)