|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda's father not offer Kyle in return for his life?
2. How does Adrian feel about Linda's refusal to come out of her room?
3. What does Trey call Kyle at Gin Elliot's party?
4. What happens at the Halloween party?
5. What do Will and Kyle plant in the garden?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
2. What happens when Adrian's dad shows up at the brownstone?
3. What happens when the curse is broken?
4. Why is Adrian reluctant to show Linda the fifth floor?
5. What would truly make Linda happy?
6. Why does Kyle take the subway?
7. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
8. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
9. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
10. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Kyle choose the subway as his route through the city? How do people react to Kyle in the subway? How does Kyle feel about this?
Essay Topic 2
What happens when Kyle tries to find love on an online dating site? Explain how this revelation effects Kyle.
Essay Topic 3
After moving into the Brownstone, Kyle's attitude begins to change for the better. Is this change linked to the physical change Kyle has suffered recently? What other factors might contribute to his change of heart.
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)