|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Linda feel about her time with Adrian?
2. Why doesn't Adrian kiss Linda after taking her back to her bedroom?
3. Where do they go for the winter?
4. What did Magda do before she came to the United States?
5. Who breaks into Kyle's greenhouse, destroying the roses?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adrian see in the mirror on his last day to break the curse?
2. Why does Kyle take the subway?
3. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
4. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
5. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
6. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
7. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
8. What would truly make Linda happy?
9. What happens when the curse is broken?
10. Why does Kyle change his name?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens when Linda's father breaks into the house? Explain Kyle's decisions throughout this event. What does he choose to do, and why?
Essay Topic 2
What is Kendra's answer to Kyle's request to help Magda and Will? Why does she answer as she does?
Essay Topic 3
Define Elitism. Do any of the characters in this story show signs of elitism? In what ways do these characters show this trait?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)