|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the rose symbolize in Shakespeare's sonnets?
2. What does Adrian do with the green dress when Linda takes it off?
3. How does Linda feel about her time with Adrian?
4. Who breaks into Kyle's greenhouse, destroying the roses?
5. What does Linda say to Adrian when she wakes up in his arms?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
2. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
3. What does Adrian see in the mirror on his last day to break the curse?
4. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
5. Why is Adrian reluctant to show Linda the fifth floor?
6. Why does Kyle change his name?
7. Why does Kyle take the subway?
8. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
9. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
10. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
After moving into the Brownstone, Kyle's attitude begins to change for the better. Is this change linked to the physical change Kyle has suffered recently? What other factors might contribute to his change of heart.
Essay Topic 2
Why can't Kendra break the curse for Kyle? Why does Kendra feel sorry for Kyle, and regret cursing him in the first place?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Linda leave? Why does Kyle let her go? How does he feel about this?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)