|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they go for the winter?
2. Who comes up with a plan to help Adrian make Linda happy?
3. What do Will and Kyle plant in the garden?
4. What does Adrian do when Linda falls asleep?
5. How does Kendra feel about Adrian's plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What would truly make Linda happy?
2. What advice does Will give Adrian when Linda refuses to come out of her room?
3. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
4. What does Kendra tell Adrian about her powers to grant wishes?
5. Why does Kyle change his name?
6. Why does Kyle take the subway?
7. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
8. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
9. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
10. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Kendra's answer to Kyle's request to help Magda and Will? Why does she answer as she does?
Essay Topic 2
What issues must Kyle face as the beast? How does Kyle cope with his transformation?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Kyle change his name? What name does he choose, and why?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)