|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they go for the winter?
2. What does Linda say to Adrian when she wakes up in his arms?
3. How does Linda react to Adrian turning back into Kyle?
4. Whose idea was the garden?
5. Why does Kyle spend so much time with the roses?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kyle take the subway?
2. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
3. What happens when the curse is broken?
4. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
5. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
6. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
7. Why does the mirror show Adrian Kendra?
8. What would truly make Linda happy?
9. What happens when Adrian's dad shows up at the brownstone?
10. Why does Kyle change his name?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define vanity. Do any of the characters in this story show signs of vanity? If any, which characters show this trait, and how? What are the effects of this vanity?
Essay Topic 2
What is Kendra's answer to Kyle's request to help Magda and Will? Why does she answer as she does?
Essay Topic 3
Define foreshadowing. How does the author use foreshadowing in this story? What does this foreshadowing accomplish?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)