|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the mugger?
2. What does Linda think about her new room?
3. What does Adrian do with the green dress when Linda takes it off?
4. Who comes up with a plan to help Adrian make Linda happy?
5. What would make Linda happy enough to stay forever?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kyle take the subway?
2. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
3. What happens when the curse is broken?
4. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
5. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
6. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
7. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
8. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
9. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
10. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why can't Kendra break the curse for Kyle? Why does Kendra feel sorry for Kyle, and regret cursing him in the first place?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Linda leave? Why does Kyle let her go? How does he feel about this?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss stereotypes. What stereotypes are evident in this story? What is the importance of these stereotypes?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)