|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the rose symbolize in Shakespeare's sonnets?
2. What happens to the mugger?
3. What is the mugger's plan for Linda?
4. Where do they go for the winter?
5. What does Linda say that she did with the rose Kyle gave her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Adrian's dad shows up at the brownstone?
2. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
3. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
4. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
5. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
6. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
7. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
8. What would truly make Linda happy?
9. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
10. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens when Kyle tries to find love on an online dating site? Explain how this revelation effects Kyle.
Essay Topic 2
Why does Linda leave? Why does Kyle let her go? How does he feel about this?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Dr. Endecott feel that Kyle should learn to accept who he is now? How does he expect Kyle to do so?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)