|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Linda's plan to escape her old life?
2. How does Magda feel about Adrian's dedication to the rose garden?
3. What is Sloane doing at the party?
4. What do Adrian and Linda find on the fifth floor?
5. How does Linda react to Adrian's appearance when she does come out?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
2. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
3. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
4. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
5. What advice does Will give Adrian when Linda refuses to come out of her room?
6. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
7. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
8. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
9. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
10. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Dr. Endecott feel that Kyle should learn to accept who he is now? How does he expect Kyle to do so?
Essay Topic 2
Why can't Kendra break the curse for Kyle? Why does Kendra feel sorry for Kyle, and regret cursing him in the first place?
Essay Topic 3
Define foreshadowing. How does the author use foreshadowing in this story? What does this foreshadowing accomplish?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)