|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kyle spend so much time with the roses?
2. Why does Linda stay with Adrian?
3. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
4. Why will Linda not come out of her room?
5. What is the mugger's plan for Linda?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
2. Why does Kyle change his name?
3. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
4. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
5. Why is Adrian reluctant to show Linda the fifth floor?
6. What does Kendra tell Adrian about her powers to grant wishes?
7. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
8. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
9. Why does the mirror show Adrian Kendra?
10. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
During PE class, Kyle reveals to his friend that he is still upset over Kendra's words. What did she say to him, and why does her words bother him?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Linda leave? Why does Kyle let her go? How does he feel about this?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Kyle choose the subway as his route through the city? How do people react to Kyle in the subway? How does Kyle feel about this?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)