|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Grizzlyguy in the prelude to Part 5?
2. Why does Kyle spend so much time with the roses?
3. What do Adrian and Linda find on the fifth floor?
4. What does Adrian see when he calls to Linda in the mirror?
5. How does Adrian feel about Linda's refusal to come out of her room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the mirror show Adrian Kendra?
2. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
3. Why does Kyle change his name?
4. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
5. What happens when the curse is broken?
6. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
7. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
8. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
9. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
10. What advice does Will give Adrian when Linda refuses to come out of her room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens when Kyle tries to find love on an online dating site? Explain how this revelation effects Kyle.
Essay Topic 2
Kyle is one of the most popular students at Tuttle. Do the other students really like Kyle, or are they just pretending? Why might people pretend to be friends with someone who they really do not care for?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Kyle's relationship with his roommates. Compare and contrast how they get along at the end of the story to how they get along in the beginning.
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)