Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Adrian want to get a head start on their tutoring session?
2. How do people react to Adrian in the subway?
3. Why does Kyle spend so much time with the roses?
4. Who breaks into Kyle's greenhouse, destroying the roses?
5. What does Linda say that she did with the rose Kyle gave her?
Essay Topic 1
What is the single white rose a symbol of in this story? Why does it upset Kyle so much when he first finds it? How does the rose continue to effect Kyle later?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Kyle choose the subway as his route through the city? How do people react to Kyle in the subway? How does Kyle feel about this?
Essay Topic 3
Why can't Kendra break the curse for Kyle? Why does Kendra feel sorry for Kyle, and regret cursing him in the first place?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)