|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda do when Adrian tells her she is beautiful?
2. How does Kendra agree to help Will and Magda?
3. What does Trey call Kyle at Gin Elliot's party?
4. What do Linda and Adrian do after the thunder wakes them up?
5. Why do Linda and Adrian decide she should leave?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
2. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
3. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
4. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
5. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
6. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
7. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
8. What would truly make Linda happy?
9. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
10. Why does Kyle take the subway?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Kyle change his name? What name does he choose, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Dr. Endecott feel that Kyle should learn to accept who he is now? How does he expect Kyle to do so?
Essay Topic 3
Why can't Kendra break the curse for Kyle? Why does Kendra feel sorry for Kyle, and regret cursing him in the first place?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)