|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda say to Adrian when she wakes up in his arms?
2. Who is Pilot?
3. Who breaks into Kyle's greenhouse, destroying the roses?
4. How do people react to Adrian in the subway?
5. Who was Ida Dunleavy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
2. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
3. What advice does Will give Adrian when Linda refuses to come out of her room?
4. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
5. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
6. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
7. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
8. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
9. Why is Adrian reluctant to show Linda the fifth floor?
10. Why does the mirror show Adrian Kendra?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who's idea is the rose garden? What is the purpose of the rose garden? How does Kyle react to the rose garden?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Kyle's relationship with his roommates. Compare and contrast how they get along at the end of the story to how they get along in the beginning.
Essay Topic 3
Why does Kyle choose the subway as his route through the city? How do people react to Kyle in the subway? How does Kyle feel about this?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)