|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
2. How does Linda react to Adrian's appearance when she does come out?
3. What does Linda want to do this winter?
4. What happens to Grizzlyguy in the prelude to Part 5?
5. What does Trey call Kyle at Gin Elliot's party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Will give Adrian when Linda refuses to come out of her room?
2. Why does Kyle take the subway?
3. What happens when the curse is broken?
4. What does Kendra tell Adrian about her powers to grant wishes?
5. Why does the mirror show Adrian Kendra?
6. What happens when Adrian's dad shows up at the brownstone?
7. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
8. Why does Kyle change his name?
9. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
10. What does Adrian see in the mirror on his last day to break the curse?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define Elitism. Do any of the characters in this story show signs of elitism? In what ways do these characters show this trait?
Essay Topic 2
Why can't Kendra break the curse for Kyle? Why does Kendra feel sorry for Kyle, and regret cursing him in the first place?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Kyle choose the subway as his route through the city? How do people react to Kyle in the subway? How does Kyle feel about this?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)