|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Linda's plan to escape her old life?
2. What does Linda do with the green dress?
3. What does Adrian do with the green dress when Linda takes it off?
4. What does the mirror show Linda?
5. How does Kendra agree to help Will and Magda?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
2. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
3. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
4. Why does Kyle change his name?
5. What does Kendra tell Adrian about her powers to grant wishes?
6. What happens when Adrian's dad shows up at the brownstone?
7. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
8. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
9. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
10. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Kyle change his name? What name does he choose, and why?
Essay Topic 2
What is the single white rose a symbol of in this story? Why does it upset Kyle so much when he first finds it? How does the rose continue to effect Kyle later?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Kyle's belief that his father's wealth is the solution to all of his problems. What has caused this belief? Is it valid? Give examples from the story to support your answers.
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)