|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What choice is Linda given?
2. What book does Will suggest that Kyle read?
3. What does Linda's father not offer Kyle in return for his life?
4. How do people react to Adrian in the subway?
5. What does Linda say to Adrian when he leaves her in her bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
2. What advice does Will give Adrian when Linda refuses to come out of her room?
3. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
4. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
5. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
6. Why does Kyle take the subway?
7. What does Adrian see in the mirror on his last day to break the curse?
8. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
9. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
10. What happens when Adrian's dad shows up at the brownstone?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss stereotypes. What stereotypes are evident in this story? What is the importance of these stereotypes?
Essay Topic 2
Define Elitism. Do any of the characters in this story show signs of elitism? In what ways do these characters show this trait?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Kyle's relationship with his roommates. Compare and contrast how they get along at the end of the story to how they get along in the beginning.
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)