|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Grizzlyguy in the prelude to Part 5?
2. What is Sloane doing at the party?
3. In the prequel to Part 6, who is the only member of the chat room who does not seem to be doing better?
4. What is the mugger's plan for Linda?
5. Who breaks into Kyle's greenhouse, destroying the roses?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Kyle choose the subway as his route through the city? How do people react to Kyle in the subway? How does Kyle feel about this?
Essay Topic 2
Why can't Kendra break the curse for Kyle? Why does Kendra feel sorry for Kyle, and regret cursing him in the first place?
Essay Topic 3
Define vanity. Do any of the characters in this story show signs of vanity? If any, which characters show this trait, and how? What are the effects of this vanity?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)