|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What choice is Linda given?
2. Who comes up with a plan to help Adrian make Linda happy?
3. Why does Linda stay with Adrian?
4. Why does Kyle spend so much time with the roses?
5. How does Adrian feel about Linda's refusal to come out of her room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
2. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
3. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
4. What does Kendra tell Adrian about her powers to grant wishes?
5. Why does Kyle change his name?
6. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
7. What does Adrian see in the mirror on his last day to break the curse?
8. What advice does Will give Adrian when Linda refuses to come out of her room?
9. What happens when Adrian's dad shows up at the brownstone?
10. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define foreshadowing. How does the author use foreshadowing in this story? What does this foreshadowing accomplish?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Kyle's relationship with his roommates. Compare and contrast how they get along at the end of the story to how they get along in the beginning.
Essay Topic 3
Why can't Kendra break the curse for Kyle? Why does Kendra feel sorry for Kyle, and regret cursing him in the first place?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)