|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda want to do this winter?
(a) She wants to stay inside where it is warm.
(b) She wants to go outside to see the snow.
(c) She wants to go to college.
(d) She wants to go home.
2. A year after he is cursed, how does Kyle/Adrian feel about it?
(a) He has accepted it.
(b) He enjoys it now.
(c) He no longer cares.
(d) He has given up on love.
3. What was Linda's plan to escape her old life?
(a) She would get a scholarship to a good college.
(b) She would run away.
(c) She would start taking drugs to escape reality.
(d) She would become a writer.
4. Why does Adrian decide to go to the Halloween party?
(a) It gives him a chance to get out without people being scared of him.
(b) He is meeting someone there.
(c) He wants to dress up as a normal guy.
(d) He wants to get drunk.
5. How do people react to Adrian in the subway?
(a) They accept him for who he is.
(b) They are afraid of him and try to push him onto the tracks.
(c) They ignore him.
(d) They run from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adrian tell Linda when she asks how he became a beast?
2. What happens to Grizzlyguy in the prelude to Part 5?
3. Where do they go for the winter?
4. How does Linda react to Adrian's appearance when she does come out?
5. What does Kyle learn at the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
2. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
3. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
4. Why does the mirror show Adrian Kendra?
5. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
6. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
7. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
8. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
9. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
10. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)