|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda say to Adrian when she wakes up in his arms?
(a) She trusts him.
(b) She wants to leave.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She is afraid of him.
2. Why do Linda and Adrian decide she should leave?
(a) They are not getting alone anymore.
(b) Adrian is tired of having her around.
(c) Her father is in a drug induced stupor, and she should go to him.
(d) Adrian knows that when you love someone, you should let them go.
3. What storybook character does Kyle begin to feel a special bond to?
(b) Captain Hook.
(c) Peter Pan.
4. What would make Linda happy enough to stay forever?
(a) Seeing her father happy.
(b) Marrying Adrian.
(c) Being allowed to come and go as she pleases.
(d) Adrian changing back into a human.
5. Why does Adrian decide to go to the Halloween party?
(a) He wants to dress up as a normal guy.
(b) He wants to get drunk.
(c) He is meeting someone there.
(d) It gives him a chance to get out without people being scared of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Linda react to Adrian turning back into Kyle?
2. What does Linda say that she did with the rose Kyle gave her?
3. How does Kendra agree to help Will and Magda?
4. What book does Will suggest that Kyle read?
5. What does Linda do with the green dress?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kyle take the subway?
2. What does Kendra tell Adrian about her powers to grant wishes?
3. Why is Adrian reluctant to show Linda the fifth floor?
4. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
5. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
6. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
7. Why does the mirror show Adrian Kendra?
8. What happens when the curse is broken?
9. What does Adrian see in the mirror on his last day to break the curse?
10. What happens when Adrian's dad shows up at the brownstone?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)