|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea was the garden?
2. What book does Will suggest that Kyle read?
(a) The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(b) Beauty and the Beast.
(c) Vampire Academy.
(d) Wicked Lovely.
3. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
(a) He is embarrassed about the roses.
(b) He does not want to have to look at a servant while he eats.
(c) He is angry at her for suggesting the garden.
(d) He is embarrassed because he is falling in love with her.
4. How does Linda react to Adrian turning back into Kyle?
(a) She is confused and wants to look for Kyle.
(b) She is upset that he lied to her.
(c) She is embarrassed that she admitted to having a crush on him.
(d) She says that it all makes sense now.
5. Why does Linda stay with Adrian?
(a) She is afraid of leaving Adrian.
(b) She is afraid of her father.
(c) Adrian keeps her locked up.
(d) She enjoys her time with him and does not want to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What storybook character does Kyle begin to feel a special bond to?
2. What choice is Linda given?
3. Who breaks into Kyle's greenhouse, destroying the roses?
4. In the prequel to Part 6, who is the only member of the chat room who does not seem to be doing better?
5. Why does Kyle spend so much time with the roses?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
2. Why is Adrian reluctant to show Linda the fifth floor?
3. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
4. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
5. What advice does Will give Adrian when Linda refuses to come out of her room?
6. What does Kendra tell Adrian about her powers to grant wishes?
7. What happens when the curse is broken?
8. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
9. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
10. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)