|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adrian do when Linda falls asleep?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He wakes her up.
(c) He leaves her on the couch.
(d) He carries her up to her room.
2. What does Linda do with the green dress?
(a) She throws it away.
(b) She wears it, but doesn't like it.
(c) She puts it back in the box.
(d) She wears it, and they waltz around the room.
3. What is the mugger's plan for Linda?
(a) To kill her if she has no money.
(b) To rob her and leave her in the building.
(c) To force himself on her if she has no money.
(d) To return her to her father.
4. Who comes up with a plan to help Adrian make Linda happy?
(c) His father.
5. What advice does Will give Adrian about Linda?
(a) To keep trying to get her to come out.
(b) To give her her space and let her see that she does have choices.
(c) To knock the door down and make her come out.
(d) To give her until the end of the week to come to accept her new place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adrian tell Linda when she asks how he became a beast?
2. Whose idea was the garden?
3. What does Kyle learn at the party?
4. What does the rose symbolize in Shakespeare's sonnets?
5. What happens when the mugger tries to tell the reporters that there was a beast that attacked him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
2. What does Kendra tell Adrian about her powers to grant wishes?
3. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
4. What happens when the curse is broken?
5. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
6. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
7. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
8. What would truly make Linda happy?
9. Why does Kyle take the subway?
10. What advice does Will give Adrian when Linda refuses to come out of her room?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)