|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda say to Adrian when he leaves her in her bed?
(a) She tells him good night.
(b) She tells him his voice sounds familiar.
(c) She tells him she loves him.
(d) She tells him to stay.
2. What is the mugger's plan for Linda?
(a) To return her to her father.
(b) To force himself on her if she has no money.
(c) To kill her if she has no money.
(d) To rob her and leave her in the building.
3. Who does Adrian meet at the Halloween party?
(a) Linda Owens.
(b) Bronwen Kreps.
(d) Ida Dunleavy.
4. How does Linda react to Adrian's appearance when she does come out?
(a) She screams and leaves.
(b) She pities him and gives him a kiss.
(c) She admits that she is surprised. She thought her father was drugged out and made it up.
(d) She goes back into her room and doesn't come out.
5. Who breaks into Kyle's greenhouse, destroying the roses?
(a) Linda's drug addict father.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) The police.
(d) Kyle's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mirror show Linda?
2. How does Linda feel about her time with Adrian?
3. In the prequel to Part 6, who is the only member of the chat room who does not seem to be doing better?
4. How does Kendra agree to help Will and Magda?
5. Who was Ida Dunleavy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Adrian reluctant to show Linda the fifth floor?
2. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
3. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
4. Why does Kyle change his name?
5. Why does Kyle take the subway?
6. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
7. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
8. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
9. What would truly make Linda happy?
10. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)