|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pilot?
(a) An ancient king.
(b) Will's service dog.
(c) Will's goldfish.
(d) Will's pet cat.
2. What does Linda say to Adrian when she wakes up in his arms?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She wants to leave.
(c) She trusts him.
(d) She is afraid of him.
3. How does Kendra feel about Adrian's plan?
(a) She thinks it is crazy.
(b) She is angry about it.
(c) She likes it.
(d) She thinks it will work.
4. Why does Adrian decide to go to the Halloween party?
(a) He is meeting someone there.
(b) He wants to get drunk.
(c) It gives him a chance to get out without people being scared of him.
(d) He wants to dress up as a normal guy.
5. How does Will feel about Adrian leaving Linda alone?
(a) He is aggravated that Adrian ignored his advice.
(b) He is impatient to get Linda out of her rooms.
(c) He is upset that Adrian has given up on her.
(d) He is proud of his patience and understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea was the garden?
2. What does Linda do after Adrian is shot?
3. What happens when the mugger tries to tell the reporters that there was a beast that attacked him?
4. What happens to Grizzlyguy in the prelude to Part 5?
5. What happens at the Halloween party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the curse is broken?
2. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
3. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
4. Why does Kyle take the subway?
5. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
6. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
7. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
8. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
9. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
10. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)