|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Linda's plan to escape her old life?
(a) She would become a writer.
(b) She would get a scholarship to a good college.
(c) She would run away.
(d) She would start taking drugs to escape reality.
2. How does Kendra agree to help Will and Magda?
(a) By praying for them.
(b) Without magic.
(c) As a condition to Kyle's curse.
(d) By granting wishes.
3. What does Linda do after Adrian is shot?
(a) She cries and runs away.
(b) She confesses her love to him and kisses him.
(c) She calls for help.
(d) She kills the mugger.
4. What is Sloane doing at the party?
(a) Making out with an older boy.
(b) Waiting for Kyle.
(c) Making out with Trey.
5. What does Linda say that she did with the rose Kyle gave her?
(a) She ate it.
(b) She pressed it between the pages of a book.
(c) She threw it away.
(d) She planted it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Linda and Adrian decide she should leave?
2. Why does Kyle spend so much time with the roses?
3. Where was Linda going the night she was mugged?
4. How does Linda feel about her time with Adrian?
5. Who breaks into Kyle's greenhouse, destroying the roses?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
2. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
3. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
4. Why does Kyle change his name?
5. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
6. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
7. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
8. What does Kendra tell Adrian about her powers to grant wishes?
9. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
10. What would truly make Linda happy?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)