|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Linda's plan to escape her old life?
(a) She would start taking drugs to escape reality.
(b) She would run away.
(c) She would become a writer.
(d) She would get a scholarship to a good college.
2. What happens when the mugger tries to tell the reporters that there was a beast that attacked him?
(a) Adrian admits that he was the beast, but that the curse is now lifted.
(b) Adrian and Linda make a joke about the guy being drugged up and everyone laughs it off.
(c) Linda claims to have been the beast.
(d) Adrian and Linda deny ever seeing the mugger, and say that he must be crazy.
3. A year after he is cursed, how does Kyle/Adrian feel about it?
(a) He has accepted it.
(b) He has given up on love.
(c) He enjoys it now.
(d) He no longer cares.
4. How does Adrian feel about Lindy being gone so long?
(a) He is upset that she didn't tell him how long she would be gone.
(b) He is worried that she will not return to him.
(c) He wishes that she would just stay gone.
(d) He is glad that she is gone.
5. What does Adrian tell Linda when she asks how he became a beast?
(a) He tells her it is because he gave her a rose.
(b) He tells her about Kendra and the curse.
(c) He says that he was always this way.
(d) He tells her to mind her own business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Adrian accept Linda in return for her father's life?
2. What happens to the mirror that Kendra gave Kyle?
3. Why is Kendra afraid to grant wishes?
4. How does Kendra agree to help Will and Magda?
5. What do Adrian and Linda find on the fifth floor?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)