|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A year after he is cursed, how does Kyle/Adrian feel about it?
(a) He has accepted it.
(b) He has given up on love.
(c) He enjoys it now.
(d) He no longer cares.
2. In the prequel to Part 6, who is the only member of the chat room who does not seem to be doing better?
3. What happens when the mugger tries to tell the reporters that there was a beast that attacked him?
(a) Linda claims to have been the beast.
(b) Adrian and Linda make a joke about the guy being drugged up and everyone laughs it off.
(c) Adrian and Linda deny ever seeing the mugger, and say that he must be crazy.
(d) Adrian admits that he was the beast, but that the curse is now lifted.
4. Why does Adrian accept Linda in return for her father's life?
(a) He knows that Linda is in love with him.
(b) He hopes it will help her and break his curse.
(c) He is already rich and doesn't do drugs, so he has no need of the other options.
(d) He would rather eat the tender young girl than her drug addict father.
5. What does Adrian see when he calls to Linda in the mirror?
(a) She is back home with her father.
(b) She has run away.
(c) She is back at Tuttle.
(d) She is being kidnapped by a mugger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adrian tell Linda when she asks how he became a beast?
2. What do Linda and Adrian do after the thunder wakes them up?
3. What does Linda say to Adrian when he leaves her in her bed?
4. What storybook character does Kyle begin to feel a special bond to?
5. What do they discuss during tutoring on Linda's first day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the mirror show Adrian Kendra?
2. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
3. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
4. Why does Kyle take the subway?
5. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
6. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
7. Why is Adrian reluctant to show Linda the fifth floor?
8. Why does Kyle change his name?
9. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
10. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)