|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda do when Adrian tells her she is beautiful?
(a) She becomes embarrassed and leaves.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She blushes and thanks him.
(d) She tells him that he must never have seen a really beautiful woman before.
2. How does Magda feel about Adrian's dedication to the rose garden?
(a) She is glad that he has something to keep him busy.
(b) She is jealous that he is a better gardener than she is.
(c) She is sad that he is not spending more time with her.
(d) She is worried that he is giving up on himself too early.
3. What storybook character does Kyle begin to feel a special bond to?
(a) Captain Hook.
(d) Peter Pan.
4. What do Will and Kyle plant in the garden?
5. What does Linda say that she did with the rose Kyle gave her?
(a) She ate it.
(b) She threw it away.
(c) She planted it.
(d) She pressed it between the pages of a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda say to Adrian when she wakes up in his arms?
2. What do they discuss during tutoring on Linda's first day?
3. Why doesn't Adrian kiss Linda after taking her back to her bedroom?
4. How does Adrian feel when Lindy tells him about her crush on Kyle?
5. What happens to Grizzlyguy in the prelude to Part 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Adrian reluctant to show Linda the fifth floor?
2. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
3. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
4. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
5. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
6. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
7. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
8. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
9. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
10. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)