|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Linda feel about her time with Adrian?
(a) She has been happy.
(b) She has been sad.
(c) She has been bored.
(d) She has been kept against her will.
2. What does Linda's father not offer Kyle in return for his life?
(b) A cure.
3. Why doesn't Adrian kiss Linda after taking her back to her bedroom?
(a) He knows it will upset her.
(b) He does not like her.
(c) He doesn't want her to know that he likes her.
(d) He is ashamed of the way he has treated her.
4. Why does Adrian decide to go to the Halloween party?
(a) He wants to get drunk.
(b) It gives him a chance to get out without people being scared of him.
(c) He is meeting someone there.
(d) He wants to dress up as a normal guy.
5. How does Linda react to Adrian's appearance when she does come out?
(a) She pities him and gives him a kiss.
(b) She screams and leaves.
(c) She goes back into her room and doesn't come out.
(d) She admits that she is surprised. She thought her father was drugged out and made it up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea was the garden?
2. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
3. Who breaks into Kyle's greenhouse, destroying the roses?
4. What would make Linda happy enough to stay forever?
5. What does Adrian do with the green dress when Linda takes it off?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
2. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
3. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
4. Why does Kyle change his name?
5. Why does the mirror show Adrian Kendra?
6. What advice does Will give Adrian when Linda refuses to come out of her room?
7. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
8. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
9. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
10. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)