|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Magda do before she came to the United States?
(a) She was a dancer.
(b) She was a teacher.
(c) She was a farmer.
(d) She was unemployed.
2. What do Adrian and Linda find on the fifth floor?
(a) Some belongings of an actress who once lived there.
(b) An observatory.
(c) Not much of anything.
(d) All of Adrian's stuff from when he was Kyle.
3. What does Linda's father not offer Kyle in return for his life?
(a) A cure.
4. How does Linda react to Adrian turning back into Kyle?
(a) She says that it all makes sense now.
(b) She is confused and wants to look for Kyle.
(c) She is upset that he lied to her.
(d) She is embarrassed that she admitted to having a crush on him.
5. Why does Adrian decide to go to the Halloween party?
(a) He wants to get drunk.
(b) It gives him a chance to get out without people being scared of him.
(c) He is meeting someone there.
(d) He wants to dress up as a normal guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. A year after he is cursed, how does Kyle/Adrian feel about it?
2. What happens to the mugger?
3. What storybook character does Kyle begin to feel a special bond to?
4. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
5. Who does Adrian meet at the Halloween party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
2. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
3. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
4. Why does Kyle change his name?
5. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
6. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
7. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
8. What does Adrian see in the mirror on his last day to break the curse?
9. What would truly make Linda happy?
10. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)