|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What choice is Linda given?
(a) She can stay or go, but if she goes, Will will turn in her father's break in tape and have him arrested.
(b) She can either love Adrian or not, but she must stay.
(c) She can either stay or go, but if she stays Will will turn her father's break in tape in and have him arrested.
(d) She can either give her father's drugs back or not.
2. What happens at the Halloween party?
(a) Adrian accidentally breaks a girl's arm.
(b) Adrian finds his true love, and they kiss.
(c) Adrian decides not to go in.
(d) Adrian fights Trey.
3. Who does Adrian meet at the Halloween party?
(a) Linda Owens.
(b) Ida Dunleavy.
(c) Bronwen Kreps.
4. What happens to the mugger?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He dies of his wounds.
(c) He is shot by the police.
(d) He escapes.
5. What advice does Will give Adrian about Linda?
(a) To knock the door down and make her come out.
(b) To give her her space and let her see that she does have choices.
(c) To give her until the end of the week to come to accept her new place.
(d) To keep trying to get her to come out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda want to do this winter?
2. What was Linda's plan to escape her old life?
3. What would make Linda happy enough to stay forever?
4. What does Linda say to Adrian when he leaves her in her bed?
5. How does Kendra feel about Adrian's plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
2. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
3. What happens when Adrian's dad shows up at the brownstone?
4. Why does Kyle change his name?
5. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
6. What would truly make Linda happy?
7. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
8. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
9. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
10. What happens when the curse is broken?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)