|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people react to Adrian in the subway?
(a) They accept him for who he is.
(b) They run from him.
(c) They ignore him.
(d) They are afraid of him and try to push him onto the tracks.
2. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan?
(a) He isn't sure it will work, but agrees anyway.
(b) He is angry about it.
(c) He thinks it's a great idea.
(d) He thinks it's dumb.
3. What does Linda say that she did with the rose Kyle gave her?
(a) She planted it.
(b) She pressed it between the pages of a book.
(c) She ate it.
(d) She threw it away.
4. What happens to the mirror that Kendra gave Kyle?
(a) He breaks it over a man's head.
(b) It gets stolen.
(c) He sells it.
(d) He loses it.
5. What does the mirror show Linda?
(a) Her father is dead.
(b) Her mother has come back.
(c) Her father in rehab.
(d) Her father in a drug induced stupor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What choice is Linda given?
2. How does Kendra feel about Adrian's plan?
3. In the prequel to Part 6, who is the only member of the chat room who does not seem to be doing better?
4. What is the mugger's plan for Linda?
5. Why do Linda and Adrian decide she should leave?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
2. What happens when Adrian's dad shows up at the brownstone?
3. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
4. Why does Kyle take the subway?
5. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
6. What does Adrian see in the mirror on his last day to break the curse?
7. Why does Kyle change his name?
8. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
9. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
10. What would truly make Linda happy?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)