|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Linda feel about her life so far?
(a) She feels that her life has been great up until now.
(b) She feels like her life has been a lie.
(c) She feels that she has always been in jail.
(d) She feels like her life had no meaning.
2. What does the mirror show Linda?
(a) Her father in a drug induced stupor.
(b) Her father is dead.
(c) Her father in rehab.
(d) Her mother has come back.
3. Whose idea was the garden?
4. What does Kyle learn at the party?
(a) That Sloane still loves him.
(b) That Trey is just as bad as he has been.
(c) That he is a putz.
(d) That he never really had any real friends.
5. Why do Linda and Adrian decide she should leave?
(a) Her father is in a drug induced stupor, and she should go to him.
(b) They are not getting alone anymore.
(c) Adrian knows that when you love someone, you should let them go.
(d) Adrian is tired of having her around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the mirror that Kendra gave Kyle?
2. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
3. Where was Linda going the night she was mugged?
4. How does Linda react to Adrian's appearance when she does come out?
5. How does Adrian feel about Lindy being gone so long?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adrian see in the mirror on his last day to break the curse?
2. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
3. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
4. What happens when the curse is broken?
5. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
6. What advice does Will give Adrian when Linda refuses to come out of her room?
7. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
8. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
9. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
10. Why is Adrian reluctant to show Linda the fifth floor?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)