|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda say to Adrian when he leaves her in her bed?
(a) She tells him good night.
(b) She tells him his voice sounds familiar.
(c) She tells him to stay.
(d) She tells him she loves him.
2. Who is Pilot?
(a) Will's goldfish.
(b) An ancient king.
(c) Will's service dog.
(d) Will's pet cat.
3. What does the rose symbolize in Shakespeare's sonnets?
4. What do Will and Kyle plant in the garden?
5. Whose idea was the garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda want to do this winter?
2. What do Linda and Adrian do after the thunder wakes them up?
3. How does Kendra feel about Adrian's plan?
4. How does Adrian feel about Linda's refusal to come out of her room?
5. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kyle change his name?
2. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
3. What happens when the curse is broken?
4. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
5. What does Kendra tell Adrian about her powers to grant wishes?
6. Why does Kyle take the subway?
7. Why was Magda banished and banned from practicing magic?
8. How does Kendra respond to Kyle's attempt to see Angelbaby1023 in the magic mirror?
9. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
10. How do Adrian and Lindy respond to the mugger's claims of the beast?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)