|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will break the curse?
(a) Kyle must find a girl who can love him as he is, and love her back. When they kiss he will be transformed back.
(b) Kyle must wait out his two year sentence, then he will transform back.
(c) Kyle must kill the witch to return to his normal self.
(d) Kyle must convince the witch that he has changed, then she will transform him back.
2. Where does Kyle send Magda when she arrives at his apartment?
(a) Back home.
(b) To get a pizza.
(c) To get a cell phone.
(d) To get some beer.
3. Which of the following best describes Kyle?
4. How does Kyle plan to get back at Kendra?
(a) He plans to ask her to the dance, then humiliate her in public.
(b) He plans to beat her.
(c) He plans to set her house on fire.
(d) He plans to spread nasty rumors about her.
5. Why does Kyle give the rose away?
(a) He feels sorry for the ticket girl.
(b) He wants to apologize to Kendra.
(c) He wants to be rid of it.
(d) He hopes it will convince Sloane to make out with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kendra react to Kyle's mean joke?
2. How does Kendra feel about the homecoming ceremony?
3. Who is moving in with Kyle?
4. In Part 2, how does Kyle feel about love?
5. What is the result of Kendra's spell?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kyle discover Mr. Anderson's chat room?
2. Why is Kyle uncomfortable about Kendra's public displays of affection at school?
3. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
4. How does Linda feel when she finds out that Adrian was sleeping with the green dress under his mattress?
5. Where does Kyle move?
6. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
7. At the end of the story, what characters don't get their happily ever after?
8. Why does Magda move with Kyle?
9. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
10. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)