|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one nice thing did Kyle do?
(a) He volunteered at an animal shelter.
(b) He gave the rose to the girl in the ticket booth.
(c) He let his friend Trey be crowned homecoming king.
(d) He asked Kendra to the dance.
2. What does Kyle decide to do with Kendra's mirror?
(a) He decides to give it back.
(b) He decides to throw it away.
(c) He decides to use it to see the girl that will love him.
(d) He decides to break it.
3. Which of the following was not one of the conditions for being Kyle's tutor?
(a) He can not write a book.
(b) He must write a book.
(c) He must live with Kyle.
(d) He must not ask who hired him.
4. How does Kendra react to Kyle asking her out?
(a) She accepts, and immediately seems to fall in love with him.
(b) She turns him down, calling him a sexist pig.
(c) She tells him that she knows what he is planning, and that it won't work.
(d) She accepts, but seems to have an agenda of her own.
5. How does Kyle feel about his encounter with Kendra when he is in PE?
(a) He feels that she might be right after all.
(b) He laughs about it.
(c) He is still upset.
(d) He doesn't care anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kyle give the rose away?
2. How does Kyle see his girlfriend?
3. Which of the following best describes Kyle?
4. How does Kyle's father react to these conditions and his son's threat?
5. How does Sloan react to the rose?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
2. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
3. What is the purpose of the chat room?
4. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
5. How does Kyle react to finding a white rose in place of Sloane's orchid?
6. What does Kyle want in return for keeping his silence about his transformation?
7. Explain Kyle's social status at school.
8. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
9. How does Kyle discover Mr. Anderson's chat room?
10. How long will Kyle remain a beast?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)