|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beastly is a modern retelling of what classic fairy tale?
(a) Snow White.
(b) Beauty and the Beast.
(c) The Little Mermaid.
(d) Sleeping Beauty.
2. Why does Kyle give the rose away?
(a) He wants to apologize to Kendra.
(b) He feels sorry for the ticket girl.
(c) He hopes it will convince Sloane to make out with him.
(d) He wants to be rid of it.
3. What does SilentMaid decide to do?
(a) She will try to find a human to love her for who she is.
(b) She will trade her voice for love.
(c) She will return to the sea.
(d) She will trade her sight for love.
4. Who is moving in with Kyle?
(d) His father.
5. From whose perspective is the story told?
(a) Omniscient narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rob Kingsbury?
2. How does Kyle feel about what he sees happen to Linda in the mirror?
3. How does Kyle see his girlfriend?
4. Who is Dr. Endecott?
5. Where does Kyle expect to see Linda?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
2. Explain Kyle's social status at school.
3. What happens to Will after the curse?
4. What happens when the curse is broken?
5. Why does Kyle change his name?
6. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
7. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
8. Why is Linda worried when Kendra leaves?
9. Why does Linda feel that she is in jail?
10. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)