|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kyle give the rose away?
(a) He wants to be rid of it.
(b) He feels sorry for the ticket girl.
(c) He wants to apologize to Kendra.
(d) He hopes it will convince Sloane to make out with him.
2. How does Kyle plan to get back at Kendra?
(a) He plans to ask her to the dance, then humiliate her in public.
(b) He plans to set her house on fire.
(c) He plans to beat her.
(d) He plans to spread nasty rumors about her.
3. Why is Kyle so upset about the rose?
(a) He is allergic to roses.
(b) He worries that it will ruin his chance at a make out session after the dance.
(c) He does not like the color white.
(d) He is a perfectionist and a rose is not what he asked for.
4. What happens when Kyle and Sloane come back and find Kendra outside?
(a) Sloane and Kendra fight over Kyle.
(b) Kendra and Kyle kiss in front of Sloane, and everyone laughs at Sloane.
(c) They kiss in front of Kendra, and everyone laughs at Kendra.
(d) Sloane and Kendra both become angry at Kyle for playing them.
5. Who is Linda Owens?
(a) A girl from Kyle's school who Kyle gave the rose to at the dance.
(b) Kyle's old girlfriend.
(c) Kyle's favorite actress.
(d) A girl from Kyle's school who Kyle has never met.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kyle's father respond to Dr. Endecott's news?
2. What does Kyle find when he goes to get Sloane's orchid?
3. Why does Kyle explode at the dance?
4. Why does Kyle think that Kendra doesn't like him?
5. Where does Kyle expect to see Linda?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long will Kyle remain a beast?
2. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
3. How does Magda feel about Kyle's apology?
4. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
5. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
6. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
7. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
8. How does Kyle discover Mr. Anderson's chat room?
9. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
10. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)