|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a member of the online chat room?
2. From whose perspective is the story told?
(c) Omniscient narrator.
3. How does Kyle feel about what he sees happen to Linda in the mirror?
(a) He finds it very entertaining.
(b) He figures she probably deserves it.
(c) He feels bad for her, and wishes that he be there for her.
(d) He doesn't care, as it is not his problem.
4. How does Kyle plan to get back at Kendra?
(a) He plans to beat her.
(b) He plans to set her house on fire.
(c) He plans to spread nasty rumors about her.
(d) He plans to ask her to the dance, then humiliate her in public.
5. Why is Kyle so upset about the rose?
(a) He does not like the color white.
(b) He is allergic to roses.
(c) He worries that it will ruin his chance at a make out session after the dance.
(d) He is a perfectionist and a rose is not what he asked for.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kyle feel about the homecoming ceremony?
2. What does the gardener say to Kyle about the flower mix up?
3. What did Kyle's father tell the tutor about Kyle?
4. Why does Linda's dad abuse her?
5. Why does Sloane agree to keep Kyle's secret?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
2. How does Kyle react to finding a white rose in place of Sloane's orchid?
3. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
4. How does Sloane react to the curse?
5. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
6. What happens when Kyle stands up Kendra?
7. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
8. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
9. Explain Kyle's social status at school.
10. What is the purpose of the chat room?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)