|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kyle send Magda when she arrives at his apartment?
(a) To get a pizza.
(b) Back home.
(c) To get a cell phone.
(d) To get some beer.
2. Who is Linda Owens?
(a) A girl from Kyle's school who Kyle has never met.
(b) A girl from Kyle's school who Kyle gave the rose to at the dance.
(c) Kyle's old girlfriend.
(d) Kyle's favorite actress.
3. How does Kyle plan to get back at Kendra?
(a) He plans to ask her to the dance, then humiliate her in public.
(b) He plans to beat her.
(c) He plans to spread nasty rumors about her.
(d) He plans to set her house on fire.
4. Who does Kyle blame for the flower mix up?
(a) His father.
(b) The gardener.
5. Which of the following is not one of the conditions Kyle's father must meet to keep Kyle from granting an interview to the media?
(a) His father must never visit.
(b) A computer with Internet.
(c) A tutor.
(d) His father must visit once a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Kendra's words upset Kyle so badly?
2. How does Kyle respond to SilentMaid's plan?
3. How does Sloane feel about Kyle's plan to embarrass Kendra?
4. How does Kendra react to Kyle asking her out?
5. Which of the following best describes Kyle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kyle see himself?
2. How does Sloane react to the curse?
3. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
4. Why is Kendra in Kyle's room?
5. What is Dr. Endecott's advice to Kyle?
6. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
7. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
8. How does Kyle discover Mr. Anderson's chat room?
9. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
10. Where does Kyle move?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)