|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Kyle tries to cut his hair?
(a) It hurts him so badly that he gives up.
(b) It cuts and does not grow back.
(c) It will not cut.
(d) It grows back.
2. Why does Kyle think that Kendra doesn't like him?
(a) He knows that she is right to not like him.
(b) He thinks she's jealous of his good looks and popularity.
(c) He thinks she secretly does like him.
(d) He thinks she's just mean hearted.
3. Why does Kyle think that he was unable to break his spell with Sloane?
(a) Kendra was lying about the spell.
(b) She doesn't really love him.
(c) He doesn't really love her.
(d) Sloane is not his fate.
4. Which of the following was not offered by Kyle's father as a payment for tutoring Kyle?
(a) A book deal.
(b) A large salary.
(c) A credit card.
(d) To pay off student loans.
5. How does Trey feel about what happened between Kyle and Kendra?
(a) He thinks that Kyle should put that "witch" in her place.
(b) He thinks Kyle should change.
(c) He agrees with Kendra.
(d) He doesn't understand why Kyle is taking it so seriously.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Endecott?
2. Who becomes Kyle's tutor?
3. How does Kyle's father react to the curse?
4. What does Kyle see in the mirror when he thinks of Trey and Sloane?
5. Why does Sloane agree to keep Kyle's secret?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Kyle's social status at school.
2. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
3. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
4. Why is Kendra in Kyle's room?
5. What is the purpose of the chat room?
6. Why does Magda move with Kyle?
7. How does Kyle see himself?
8. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
9. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
10. How does Kyle discover Mr. Anderson's chat room?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)