|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the conditions Kyle's father must meet to keep Kyle from granting an interview to the media?
(a) A tutor.
(b) His father must visit once a week.
(c) His father must never visit.
(d) A computer with Internet.
2. Where does Kyle expect to see Linda?
(a) In the subway.
(b) In a slummy neighborhood.
(c) At the library.
(d) At the theater.
3. Who becomes Kyle's tutor?
(a) Will's father.
(b) Will Fratelli.
(d) Dr. Endecott.
4. Where does Kyle send Magda when she arrives at his apartment?
(a) To get a cell phone.
(b) To get some beer.
(c) Back home.
(d) To get a pizza.
5. Why do Kendra's words upset Kyle so badly?
(a) They were supposed to be secret.
(b) They make him look bad to his friends.
(c) They make him insecure about himself.
(d) They are lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, how does Kyle feel about love?
2. How does Kyle's father respond to Dr. Endecott's news?
3. Who is Linda Owens?
4. What does Kyle tell Kendra about her opinion of the homecoming ceremony?
5. How does Kyle see his girlfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kyle see himself?
2. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
3. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
4. Why is Kendra in Kyle's room?
5. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
6. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
7. What happens when Kyle stands up Kendra?
8. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
9. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
10. What does Kyle want in return for keeping his silence about his transformation?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)