|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kyle see his girlfriend?
(a) A bottle blonde who is not very bright.
(b) Pretty, but not as pretty as himself.
(c) Not much to look at, but at least she is smart and funny.
(d) The most beautiful woman in the world.
2. How does Kyle feel about his encounter with Kendra when he is in PE?
(a) He laughs about it.
(b) He doesn't care anymore.
(c) He is still upset.
(d) He feels that she might be right after all.
3. How does Kendra react to Kyle's mean joke?
(a) She cries and screams at Kyle.
(b) She cries and runs away.
(c) She seems unfazed, and tells him that this will make her decision easier.
(d) She attacks Kyle.
4. How does Kyle's father respond to Dr. Endecott's news?
(a) He has feared that this was the case, and accepts it sadly.
(b) He tells Dr. Endecott that it is not his fault.
(c) He becomes angry, and agrees to pay what ever is needed.
(d) He thanks Dr. Endecott for his hard work.
5. Who is Kendra?
(a) An overweight Goth witch.
(b) The future homecoming queen.
(c) Kyle's mother.
(d) Kyle's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes Kyle's tutor?
2. Why does Kyle explode at the dance?
3. Why does Kyle give the rose away?
4. Beastly is a modern retelling of what classic fairy tale?
5. What happens when Kyle tries to cut his hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kyle discover Mr. Anderson's chat room?
2. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
3. Where does Kyle move?
4. What is the purpose of the chat room?
5. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
6. Why is Kyle uncomfortable about Kendra's public displays of affection at school?
7. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
8. How does Kyle see himself?
9. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
10. Why does Magda move with Kyle?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)