|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kyle feel about his encounter with Kendra when he is in PE?
(a) He feels that she might be right after all.
(b) He laughs about it.
(c) He doesn't care anymore.
(d) He is still upset.
2. How does Kendra react to Kyle's mean joke?
(a) She cries and screams at Kyle.
(b) She attacks Kyle.
(c) She cries and runs away.
(d) She seems unfazed, and tells him that this will make her decision easier.
3. How does Kyle's dad feel about his plan?
(a) He thinks it's funny.
(b) He grounds Kyle for his behavior.
(c) He tells Kyle not to be mean.
(d) He doesn't care.
4. How does Kyle see his girlfriend?
(a) A bottle blonde who is not very bright.
(b) Not much to look at, but at least she is smart and funny.
(c) Pretty, but not as pretty as himself.
(d) The most beautiful woman in the world.
5. What does Kendra call Kyle at the end of her tirade?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Linda Owens?
2. What is the result of Kendra's spell?
3. Who is Kendra?
4. How does Kendra acknowledge Kyle's only kind act?
5. Who is Mr. Anderson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
2. Why is Kendra in Kyle's room?
3. What is different about Doctor Endecott?
4. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
5. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
6. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
7. Where does Kyle move?
8. How does Sloane react to the curse?
9. Why does Magda move with Kyle?
10. What is the purpose of the chat room?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)