|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kyle send Magda when she arrives at his apartment?
(a) To get some beer.
(b) Back home.
(c) To get a cell phone.
(d) To get a pizza.
2. Why does Kyle explode at the dance?
(a) He is mad that Trey is making moves on Sloane in front of the whole school.
(b) He is upset about Kendra's words and annoyed that Sloane is not being more helpful.
(c) He is upset that Sloane is not following through with their arrangement to make out once they are crowned.
(d) He is upset about Kendra's words and annoyed that Sloane is making moves on him in front of the whole school.
3. How does Sloane feel about Kyle's plan to embarrass Kendra?
(a) She doesn't like it, but is afraid to say anything about it.
(b) She likes it, but warns that he had better not try anything like that with her.
(c) She breaks up with Kyle for being so mean.
(d) She thinks it is a terrible thing to do and asks Kyle to apologize to Kendra.
4. Where does Linda run to avoid her father?
(a) The library.
(b) The school.
(c) The theater.
(d) The subway.
5. Which of the following best describes Sloane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Kyle and Sloane come back and find Kendra outside?
2. How does Kyle describe his new tutor when he finds out?
3. Who does Kyle blame for the flower mix up?
4. How does Kyle plan to get back at Kendra?
5. How does Kyle's father react to these conditions and his son's threat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
2. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
3. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
4. Where does Kyle move?
5. How does Kyle react to finding a white rose in place of Sloane's orchid?
6. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
7. What happens when Kyle stands up Kendra?
8. What is different about Doctor Endecott?
9. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
10. What does Kyle want in return for keeping his silence about his transformation?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)