|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kyle explode at the dance?
(a) He is upset about Kendra's words and annoyed that Sloane is making moves on him in front of the whole school.
(b) He is mad that Trey is making moves on Sloane in front of the whole school.
(c) He is upset about Kendra's words and annoyed that Sloane is not being more helpful.
(d) He is upset that Sloane is not following through with their arrangement to make out once they are crowned.
2. Which of the following was not offered by Kyle's father as a payment for tutoring Kyle?
(a) A large salary.
(b) A credit card.
(c) To pay off student loans.
(d) A book deal.
3. What happens when Kyle and Sloane come back and find Kendra outside?
(a) Kendra and Kyle kiss in front of Sloane, and everyone laughs at Sloane.
(b) Sloane and Kendra both become angry at Kyle for playing them.
(c) Sloane and Kendra fight over Kyle.
(d) They kiss in front of Kendra, and everyone laughs at Kendra.
4. What does Kyle tell Kendra about her opinion of the homecoming ceremony?
(a) He tells her not to take it so seriously.
(b) He tells her that if she loses some weight and has plastic surgery, she would likely feel different.
(c) He tells her that she is right.
(d) He tells her that if she really feels that way, that she ought to just leave.
5. How does Kyle's father react to these conditions and his son's threat?
(a) He refuses to be manipulated.
(b) He agrees to all conditions.
(c) He is sad that he is not allowed to visit.
(d) He is glad that he will be able to visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Kendra's spell?
2. How does Kyle's father react to the curse?
3. How does Kyle's father respond to Dr. Endecott's news?
4. What does Kyle do with the rose?
5. What does the gardener say to Kyle about the flower mix up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
2. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
3. Where does Kyle move?
4. What is Dr. Endecott's advice to Kyle?
5. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
6. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
7. How does Sloane react to the curse?
8. Why is Kendra in Kyle's room?
9. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
10. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)