|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kyle blame for the flower mix up?
(c) His father.
(d) The gardener.
2. What are to be Will's living arrangements?
(a) He will live in the country.
(b) He will stay with Kyle and Magda.
(c) He will have an apartment nearby.
(d) He will live at home.
3. How does Kyle's father react to the curse?
(a) He runs away from his son, not recognizing him.
(b) He thinks that Kyle is playing a joke, but swears to find a way to fix it when he realizes that it is real.
(c) He tells Kyle that he will just have to adapt to his new look, and that he will always love him because he is his son.
(d) He swears to help reverse the curse, then never returns home from work.
4. What will break the curse?
(a) Kyle must wait out his two year sentence, then he will transform back.
(b) Kyle must kill the witch to return to his normal self.
(c) Kyle must find a girl who can love him as he is, and love her back. When they kiss he will be transformed back.
(d) Kyle must convince the witch that he has changed, then she will transform him back.
5. How does Kendra acknowledge Kyle's only kind act?
(a) She gives him a single white rose to remind him of real beauty.
(b) She agrees to date him now that he is ugly too.
(c) She gives him two years to find his true love and reverse the spell.
(d) She only makes him remain a beast for two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kyle describe his new tutor when he finds out?
2. What happens when Kyle tries to cut his hair?
3. What does Kyle decide to do with Kendra's mirror?
4. How does Kendra react to Kyle asking her out?
5. What does Kyle tell Kendra about her opinion of the homecoming ceremony?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
2. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
3. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
4. What is the purpose of the chat room?
5. What happens when Kyle stands up Kendra?
6. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
7. What is different about Doctor Endecott?
8. What does Kyle want in return for keeping his silence about his transformation?
9. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
10. How does Kyle react to finding a white rose in place of Sloane's orchid?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)