|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the conditions Kyle's father must meet to keep Kyle from granting an interview to the media?
(a) A tutor.
(b) His father must visit once a week.
(c) His father must never visit.
(d) A computer with Internet.
2. Who is Dr. Endecott?
(a) A Voodoo priest.
(b) One of the first doctors Kyle sees.
(c) A well known doctor, and Kyle's last hope.
(d) A witch doctor from South America.
3. Which of the following is not an example of a curse found on Kyle's chat room?
(a) A mermaid turned into a girl.
(b) A prince turned into a frog.
(c) A man turned into a bear.
(d) A woman turned into a man.
4. What are to be Will's living arrangements?
(a) He will live at home.
(b) He will have an apartment nearby.
(c) He will live in the country.
(d) He will stay with Kyle and Magda.
5. What does Kyle decide to do with Kendra's mirror?
(a) He decides to use it to see the girl that will love him.
(b) He decides to throw it away.
(c) He decides to break it.
(d) He decides to give it back.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Kyle receive an upset phone call in Chapter 3?
2. What does Kyle find when he goes to get Sloane's orchid?
3. How does Dr. Endecott treat Kyle?
4. Which of the following best describes Sloane?
5. From whose perspective is the story told?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kyle want in return for keeping his silence about his transformation?
2. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
3. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
4. How does Kyle see himself?
5. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
6. What happens when Kyle stands up Kendra?
7. How does Sloane react to the curse?
8. How does Kyle react to finding a white rose in place of Sloane's orchid?
9. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
10. Where does Kyle move?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)