|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kyle's online user name?
2. Why does Kyle think that Kendra doesn't like him?
(a) He thinks she's jealous of his good looks and popularity.
(b) He knows that she is right to not like him.
(c) He thinks she secretly does like him.
(d) He thinks she's just mean hearted.
3. How does Kyle respond to SilentMaid's plan?
(a) He says that he will love her as she is, if she can do the same for him.
(b) He says that she is sweet.
(c) He says that she is brave.
(d) He says that she is crazy.
4. What happens when Kyle tries to cut his hair?
(a) It hurts him so badly that he gives up.
(b) It will not cut.
(c) It cuts and does not grow back.
(d) It grows back.
5. What does Kyle find when he goes to get Sloane's orchid?
(a) A single white rose.
(b) An orchid.
(c) An IOU note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the conditions Kyle's father must meet to keep Kyle from granting an interview to the media?
2. Which of the following best describes Sloane?
3. Where does Kyle find Linda?
4. Where does Linda run to avoid her father?
5. Who is Dr. Endecott?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
2. How does Sloane react to the curse?
3. What is Dr. Endecott's advice to Kyle?
4. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
5. How does Kyle see himself?
6. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
7. Why does Magda move with Kyle?
8. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
9. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
10. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)