|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kyle explode at the dance?
(a) He is upset about Kendra's words and annoyed that Sloane is making moves on him in front of the whole school.
(b) He is mad that Trey is making moves on Sloane in front of the whole school.
(c) He is upset about Kendra's words and annoyed that Sloane is not being more helpful.
(d) He is upset that Sloane is not following through with their arrangement to make out once they are crowned.
2. Where does Linda run to avoid her father?
(a) The theater.
(b) The school.
(c) The subway.
(d) The library.
3. Why does Kyle give the rose away?
(a) He hopes it will convince Sloane to make out with him.
(b) He wants to be rid of it.
(c) He feels sorry for the ticket girl.
(d) He wants to apologize to Kendra.
4. How does Kyle plan to get back at Kendra?
(a) He plans to spread nasty rumors about her.
(b) He plans to set her house on fire.
(c) He plans to ask her to the dance, then humiliate her in public.
(d) He plans to beat her.
5. How does Kyle feel about what he sees happen to Linda in the mirror?
(a) He finds it very entertaining.
(b) He figures she probably deserves it.
(c) He doesn't care, as it is not his problem.
(d) He feels bad for her, and wishes that he be there for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Sloane?
2. Where does Kyle move to?
3. Who does Kyle blame for the flower mix up?
4. How does Sloane react when she discovers Kyle's curse?
5. What does SilentMaid decide to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
2. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
3. What is Dr. Endecott's advice to Kyle?
4. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
5. What is the purpose of the chat room?
6. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
7. How does Kyle discover Mr. Anderson's chat room?
8. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
9. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
10. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)