|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Kyle and Sloane come back and find Kendra outside?
(a) They kiss in front of Kendra, and everyone laughs at Kendra.
(b) Sloane and Kendra fight over Kyle.
(c) Sloane and Kendra both become angry at Kyle for playing them.
(d) Kendra and Kyle kiss in front of Sloane, and everyone laughs at Sloane.
2. How does Kyle plan to get back at Kendra?
(a) He plans to set her house on fire.
(b) He plans to ask her to the dance, then humiliate her in public.
(c) He plans to spread nasty rumors about her.
(d) He plans to beat her.
3. What does Kyle find when he goes to get Sloane's orchid?
(a) A single white rose.
(c) An orchid.
(d) An IOU note.
4. How does Kyle feel about his encounter with Kendra when he is in PE?
(a) He feels that she might be right after all.
(b) He doesn't care anymore.
(c) He is still upset.
(d) He laughs about it.
5. What does the mirror represent to Kyle?
(a) A small hope that he might convince Kendra to change him back.
(b) A small hope that he may find his love.
(c) That he will be a beast forever.
(d) A reminder of his vanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kyle think that Kendra doesn't like him?
2. How does Kyle's dad feel about his plan?
3. How does Kyle feel about the homecoming ceremony?
4. Which of the following is not a member of the online chat room?
5. Why does Sloane agree to keep Kyle's secret?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
2. What would truly make Linda happy?
3. Why does Kyle change his name?
4. Explain Kyle's social status at school.
5. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
6. Why is Kyle uncomfortable about Kendra's public displays of affection at school?
7. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
8. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
9. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
10. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)