|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sloane agree to keep Kyle's secret?
(a) She is worried that if word gets out that she kissed a beast, her reputation would be ruined.
(b) She still cares about Kyle and doesn't want to ruin him.
(c) She doesn't want to have to think about it anymore.
(d) She doesn't think that anyone would believe her if she told.
2. Which of the following best describes Kyle?
3. Why was Magda sent with Kyle?
(a) To get rid of her too.
(b) To be his guardian.
(c) To keep him locked up.
(d) To be his gardener.
4. How does Kyle first try to break his curse?
(a) He swears to Kendra that he has changed.
(b) He tricks Sloane into kissing him while it's dark.
(c) He tries to kill Kendra.
(d) He goes to a doctor.
5. Where does Kyle move to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Endecott tell Kyle about his condition?
2. How does Kyle's father respond to Dr. Endecott's news?
3. Who is Rob Kingsbury?
4. Who is Dr. Endecott?
5. How does Dr. Endecott try to relate to Kyle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What would truly make Linda happy?
2. What is different about Kyle when he returns to Tuttle?
3. What does Adrian see in the mirror on his last day to break the curse?
4. Why does Kyle change his name?
5. How does Adrian cope with Linda's absence?
6. What does Adrian take in return for not killing the drug addict burglar?
7. How does Magda feel about Kyle's apology?
8. What happens when Adrian's dad shows up at the brownstone?
9. How does Adrian react when he finds that Linda will be joining the tutoring sessions?
10. What happens to Will after the curse?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)