|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kendra feel about the homecoming ceremony?
(a) She thinks it is shallow and elitist.
(b) She takes it very seriously, and plans to be the queen.
(c) She doesn't care one way or the other.
(d) She thinks it is silly.
2. What will break the curse?
(a) Kyle must convince the witch that he has changed, then she will transform him back.
(b) Kyle must find a girl who can love him as he is, and love her back. When they kiss he will be transformed back.
(c) Kyle must wait out his two year sentence, then he will transform back.
(d) Kyle must kill the witch to return to his normal self.
3. Why does Linda's dad abuse her?
(a) He is angry at Linda for using drugs.
(b) He is a sexual predator.
(c) He is a drug addict, and she has thrown out his drugs.
(d) He is angry at Linda for not going out with Kyle.
4. What one nice thing did Kyle do?
(a) He asked Kendra to the dance.
(b) He gave the rose to the girl in the ticket booth.
(c) He let his friend Trey be crowned homecoming king.
(d) He volunteered at an animal shelter.
5. How does Kyle feel about what he sees happen to Linda in the mirror?
(a) He finds it very entertaining.
(b) He feels bad for her, and wishes that he be there for her.
(c) He doesn't care, as it is not his problem.
(d) He figures she probably deserves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kyle blame for the flower mix up?
2. What happens when Kyle tries to cut his hair?
3. Why does Kyle think that Kendra doesn't like him?
4. Which of the following was not offered by Kyle's father as a payment for tutoring Kyle?
5. What does SilentMaid decide to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kyle want in return for keeping his silence about his transformation?
2. What is the purpose of the chat room?
3. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
4. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
5. What is different about Doctor Endecott?
6. Explain Kyle's social status at school.
7. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
8. How does Sloane react to the curse?
9. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
10. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)