|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does SilentMaid decide to do?
(a) She will try to find a human to love her for who she is.
(b) She will return to the sea.
(c) She will trade her voice for love.
(d) She will trade her sight for love.
2. How does Kendra react to Kyle's news that he has been completely alone for months?
(a) She feels a little guilty, and agrees to try to help him find the girl to break his spell.
(b) She laughs at him.
(c) She feels a little guilty, and agrees to remove the spell.
(d) She tells him that it is just what he deserved.
3. What does Kyle threaten to do if Kendra does not change him back?
(a) He threatens to find a witch hunter.
(b) He threatens to kill her.
(c) He threatens to call the police.
(d) He threatens to expose her to the world.
4. Where does Linda run to avoid her father?
(a) The theater.
(b) The subway.
(c) The library.
(d) The school.
5. Where does Kyle move to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kyle expect to see Linda?
2. What does Kyle find when he goes to get Sloane's orchid?
3. Why does Kendra allow Kyle a chance to redeem himself?
4. How does Sloane react when she discovers Kyle's curse?
5. How does Kyle first try to break his curse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
2. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
3. How does Magda feel about Kyle's apology?
4. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
5. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
6. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
7. What is different about Doctor Endecott?
8. Why is Kyle uncomfortable about Kendra's public displays of affection at school?
9. What happens when Kyle stands up Kendra?
10. What is the purpose of the chat room?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)