|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whose perspective is the story told?
(b) Omniscient narrator.
2. In Part 2, how does Kyle feel about love?
(a) He doesn't believe in love.
(b) He hates love.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He wishes that he could find his love.
3. From whom does Kyle receive an upset phone call in Chapter 3?
(a) His best friend Trey is in love with Kendra.
(b) His best friend Trey is in love with Kyle's girlfriend.
(c) Kendra has found out about his plan.
(d) His girlfriend, Sloane Hagen, is upset that Kendra is telling people about the dance.
4. How does Kyle feel about what he sees happen to Linda in the mirror?
(a) He feels bad for her, and wishes that he be there for her.
(b) He doesn't care, as it is not his problem.
(c) He figures she probably deserves it.
(d) He finds it very entertaining.
5. Why does Linda's dad abuse her?
(a) He is angry at Linda for using drugs.
(b) He is a drug addict, and she has thrown out his drugs.
(c) He is angry at Linda for not going out with Kyle.
(d) He is a sexual predator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Linda run to avoid her father?
2. What does Kendra call Kyle at the end of her tirade?
3. How does Kyle combat his boredom?
4. What does Kyle threaten to do if Kendra does not change him back?
5. Who is Mr. Anderson?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Magda feel about Kyle's apology?
2. How does Kyle see himself?
3. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
4. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
5. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
6. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
7. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
8. How does Kyle react to finding a white rose in place of Sloane's orchid?
9. What is different about Doctor Endecott?
10. Where does Kyle move?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)