|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does SilentMaid decide to do?
(a) She will trade her voice for love.
(b) She will trade her sight for love.
(c) She will try to find a human to love her for who she is.
(d) She will return to the sea.
2. Which of the following best describes Sloane?
3. What is Kyle's online user name?
4. Who is crowned homecoming king and queen?
(a) Kyle and Kendra.
(b) Trey and Kendra.
(c) Trey and Sloane.
(d) Kyle and Sloane.
5. How does Kyle see his girlfriend?
(a) Not much to look at, but at least she is smart and funny.
(b) The most beautiful woman in the world.
(c) A bottle blonde who is not very bright.
(d) Pretty, but not as pretty as himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kyle's father tell the tutor about Kyle?
2. Who is Dr. Endecott?
3. How does Kyle feel about his encounter with Kendra when he is in PE?
4. What does not contribute to Kyle's popularity?
5. Where does Linda run to avoid her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Magda move with Kyle?
2. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
3. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
4. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
5. How does Magda feel about Kyle's apology?
6. How does Sloane react to the curse?
7. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
8. What is the purpose of the chat room?
9. Where does Kyle move?
10. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)