|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Adrian meet at the Halloween party?
(b) Linda Owens.
(c) Bronwen Kreps.
(d) Ida Dunleavy.
2. In the prequel to Part 6, who is the only member of the chat room who does not seem to be doing better?
3. What does Kyle learn at the party?
(a) That he never really had any real friends.
(b) That Sloane still loves him.
(c) That he is a putz.
(d) That Trey is just as bad as he has been.
4. Why does Adrian accept Linda in return for her father's life?
(a) He knows that Linda is in love with him.
(b) He is already rich and doesn't do drugs, so he has no need of the other options.
(c) He would rather eat the tender young girl than her drug addict father.
(d) He hopes it will help her and break his curse.
5. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
(a) He is angry at her for suggesting the garden.
(b) He does not want to have to look at a servant while he eats.
(c) He is embarrassed about the roses.
(d) He is embarrassed because he is falling in love with her.
6. What does Linda's father not offer Kyle in return for his life?
(d) A cure.
7. How does Linda react to Adrian turning back into Kyle?
(a) She says that it all makes sense now.
(b) She is embarrassed that she admitted to having a crush on him.
(c) She is confused and wants to look for Kyle.
(d) She is upset that he lied to her.
8. Who breaks into Kyle's greenhouse, destroying the roses?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) The police.
(c) Linda's drug addict father.
(d) Kyle's father.
9. How does Will feel about Linda's father when they arrive?
(a) He decides that he seems like a decent guy.
(b) He decides that her father is just as bad as Adrian said.
(c) He decides that her father is bad, but surely not as bad as Adrian made him sound.
(d) He decides that her father might improve.
10. What does Trey call Kyle at Gin Elliot's party?
(a) An ass.
(b) A putz.
(c) A liar.
(d) A pretty boy.
11. What does Adrian tell Linda when she asks how he became a beast?
(a) He tells her it is because he gave her a rose.
(b) He says that he was always this way.
(c) He tells her to mind her own business.
(d) He tells her about Kendra and the curse.
12. Whose idea was the garden?
13. How does Adrian feel about Lindy being gone so long?
(a) He is upset that she didn't tell him how long she would be gone.
(b) He is glad that she is gone.
(c) He wishes that she would just stay gone.
(d) He is worried that she will not return to him.
14. What happens when the mugger tries to tell the reporters that there was a beast that attacked him?
(a) Adrian and Linda deny ever seeing the mugger, and say that he must be crazy.
(b) Adrian admits that he was the beast, but that the curse is now lifted.
(c) Adrian and Linda make a joke about the guy being drugged up and everyone laughs it off.
(d) Linda claims to have been the beast.
15. Why does Kyle spend so much time with the roses?
(a) He really likes flowers.
(b) He has to keep up the roses or the curse will kill him.
(c) He pretty much lives only for the roses now.
(d) He likes to eat rose petals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What choice is Linda given?
2. How does Magda feel about Adrian's dedication to the rose garden?
3. What book does Will suggest that Kyle read?
4. Where do they go for the winter?
5. What is Sloane doing at the party?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)