|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the mugger?
(a) He is shot by the police.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He escapes.
(d) He dies of his wounds.
2. Why does Adrian accept Linda in return for her father's life?
(a) He would rather eat the tender young girl than her drug addict father.
(b) He hopes it will help her and break his curse.
(c) He is already rich and doesn't do drugs, so he has no need of the other options.
(d) He knows that Linda is in love with him.
3. What does Linda say that she did with the rose Kyle gave her?
(a) She ate it.
(b) She threw it away.
(c) She pressed it between the pages of a book.
(d) She planted it.
4. Why does Linda stay with Adrian?
(a) Adrian keeps her locked up.
(b) She is afraid of leaving Adrian.
(c) She is afraid of her father.
(d) She enjoys her time with him and does not want to leave.
5. What does Adrian see when he calls to Linda in the mirror?
(a) She is being kidnapped by a mugger.
(b) She has run away.
(c) She is back at Tuttle.
(d) She is back home with her father.
6. How does Linda react to Adrian turning back into Kyle?
(a) She is embarrassed that she admitted to having a crush on him.
(b) She is confused and wants to look for Kyle.
(c) She says that it all makes sense now.
(d) She is upset that he lied to her.
7. What does Linda's father not offer Kyle in return for his life?
(c) A cure.
8. How does Adrian feel about Lindy being gone so long?
(a) He is worried that she will not return to him.
(b) He is glad that she is gone.
(c) He is upset that she didn't tell him how long she would be gone.
(d) He wishes that she would just stay gone.
9. What book does Will suggest that Kyle read?
(a) The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(b) Wicked Lovely.
(c) Vampire Academy.
(d) Beauty and the Beast.
10. How do people react to Adrian in the subway?
(a) They ignore him.
(b) They run from him.
(c) They accept him for who he is.
(d) They are afraid of him and try to push him onto the tracks.
11. Who is Pilot?
(a) Will's goldfish.
(b) Will's pet cat.
(c) Will's service dog.
(d) An ancient king.
12. What does Linda say to Adrian when he leaves her in her bed?
(a) She tells him his voice sounds familiar.
(b) She tells him good night.
(c) She tells him to stay.
(d) She tells him she loves him.
13. Why do Linda and Adrian decide she should leave?
(a) Adrian is tired of having her around.
(b) Her father is in a drug induced stupor, and she should go to him.
(c) They are not getting alone anymore.
(d) Adrian knows that when you love someone, you should let them go.
14. Whose idea was the garden?
15. Who comes up with a plan to help Adrian make Linda happy?
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they go for the winter?
2. How does Linda feel about her life so far?
3. How does Kendra agree to help Will and Magda?
4. What do Linda and Adrian do after the thunder wakes them up?
5. How does Magda feel about Adrian's dedication to the rose garden?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)