|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kyle spend so much time with the roses?
(a) He has to keep up the roses or the curse will kill him.
(b) He pretty much lives only for the roses now.
(c) He likes to eat rose petals.
(d) He really likes flowers.
2. What does Adrian tell Linda when she asks how he became a beast?
(a) He tells her it is because he gave her a rose.
(b) He tells her about Kendra and the curse.
(c) He says that he was always this way.
(d) He tells her to mind her own business.
3. Why is Kendra afraid to grant wishes?
(a) She does not want to be used by others.
(b) She does not want to be trapped as a genie.
(c) She agreed never to do it.
(d) She doesn't think that anyone would appreciate it.
4. A year after he is cursed, how does Kyle/Adrian feel about it?
(a) He no longer cares.
(b) He enjoys it now.
(c) He has accepted it.
(d) He has given up on love.
5. Why does Adrian want to get a head start on their tutoring session?
(a) He is having trouble keeping up with the pace of the lesson.
(b) He wants to impress Linda.
(c) He has other plans for their scheduled class time.
(d) He wants to skip ahead.
6. What choice is Linda given?
(a) She can either stay or go, but if she stays Will will turn her father's break in tape in and have him arrested.
(b) She can stay or go, but if she goes, Will will turn in her father's break in tape and have him arrested.
(c) She can either love Adrian or not, but she must stay.
(d) She can either give her father's drugs back or not.
7. What does Linda do with the green dress?
(a) She wears it, and they waltz around the room.
(b) She wears it, but doesn't like it.
(c) She puts it back in the box.
(d) She throws it away.
8. What does Linda say to Adrian when she wakes up in his arms?
(a) She trusts him.
(b) She wants to leave.
(c) She is afraid of him.
(d) She loves him.
9. What did Magda do before she came to the United States?
(a) She was unemployed.
(b) She was a farmer.
(c) She was a teacher.
(d) She was a dancer.
10. What happens to the mugger?
(a) He dies of his wounds.
(b) He escapes.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He is shot by the police.
11. What does Adrian decide to do about Linda?
(a) He loves her and will let her go.
(b) He loves her and will tell her the truth.
(c) He doesn't love her so he will let her go.
(d) He will leave her so that she can't figure out who he really is.
12. What book does Will suggest that Kyle read?
(a) The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(b) Wicked Lovely.
(c) Beauty and the Beast.
(d) Vampire Academy.
13. How does Magda feel about Adrian's dedication to the rose garden?
(a) She is glad that he has something to keep him busy.
(b) She is worried that he is giving up on himself too early.
(c) She is jealous that he is a better gardener than she is.
(d) She is sad that he is not spending more time with her.
14. What does Linda do when Adrian tells her she is beautiful?
(a) She blushes and thanks him.
(b) She tells him that he must never have seen a really beautiful woman before.
(c) She becomes embarrassed and leaves.
(d) She kisses him.
15. What does Linda's father not offer Kyle in return for his life?
(d) A cure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
2. In the prequel to Part 6, who is the only member of the chat room who does not seem to be doing better?
3. What does Linda want to do this winter?
4. Where do they go for the winter?
5. What does Trey call Kyle at Gin Elliot's party?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)