|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adrian tell Linda when she asks how he became a beast?
(a) He tells her to mind her own business.
(b) He says that he was always this way.
(c) He tells her it is because he gave her a rose.
(d) He tells her about Kendra and the curse.
2. What does Linda say to Adrian when he leaves her in her bed?
(a) She tells him good night.
(b) She tells him she loves him.
(c) She tells him his voice sounds familiar.
(d) She tells him to stay.
3. What does Linda say that she did with the rose Kyle gave her?
(a) She planted it.
(b) She pressed it between the pages of a book.
(c) She threw it away.
(d) She ate it.
4. How does Will feel about Adrian leaving Linda alone?
(a) He is aggravated that Adrian ignored his advice.
(b) He is impatient to get Linda out of her rooms.
(c) He is upset that Adrian has given up on her.
(d) He is proud of his patience and understanding.
5. Whose idea was the garden?
6. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan?
(a) He isn't sure it will work, but agrees anyway.
(b) He thinks it's dumb.
(c) He thinks it's a great idea.
(d) He is angry about it.
7. What do Linda and Adrian do after the thunder wakes them up?
(a) They go back to sleep.
(b) They watch TV and talk.
(c) They go outside to watch the rain.
(d) They make out.
8. Why doesn't Adrian kiss Linda after taking her back to her bedroom?
(a) He knows it will upset her.
(b) He is ashamed of the way he has treated her.
(c) He does not like her.
(d) He doesn't want her to know that he likes her.
9. What is Sloane doing at the party?
(a) Making out with an older boy.
(b) Making out with Trey.
(d) Waiting for Kyle.
10. In the prequel to Part 6, who is the only member of the chat room who does not seem to be doing better?
11. What does Adrian do when Linda falls asleep?
(a) He carries her up to her room.
(b) He leaves her on the couch.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He wakes her up.
12. What did Magda do before she came to the United States?
(a) She was a teacher.
(b) She was a dancer.
(c) She was unemployed.
(d) She was a farmer.
13. What does the rose symbolize in Shakespeare's sonnets?
14. What happens to the mugger?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He dies of his wounds.
(c) He is shot by the police.
(d) He escapes.
15. What does Adrian see when he calls to Linda in the mirror?
(a) She is back home with her father.
(b) She is being kidnapped by a mugger.
(c) She has run away.
(d) She is back at Tuttle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trey call Kyle at Gin Elliot's party?
2. What happens when the mugger tries to tell the reporters that there was a beast that attacked him?
3. How does Adrian feel when Lindy tells him about her crush on Kyle?
4. Who was Ida Dunleavy?
5. What do Adrian and Linda find on the fifth floor?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)