|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chs 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Sloane?
2. How does Kyle combat his boredom?
(a) He reads.
(b) He watches TV.
(c) He plays video games.
(d) He watches people in the hand mirror.
3. What does Kyle tell Kendra about her opinion of the homecoming ceremony?
(a) He tells her not to take it so seriously.
(b) He tells her that if she loses some weight and has plastic surgery, she would likely feel different.
(c) He tells her that she is right.
(d) He tells her that if she really feels that way, that she ought to just leave.
4. What does Kyle threaten to do if Kendra does not change him back?
(a) He threatens to kill her.
(b) He threatens to expose her to the world.
(c) He threatens to find a witch hunter.
(d) He threatens to call the police.
5. How does Sloane react when she discovers Kyle's curse?
(a) She tries to kill him.
(b) She does not care. She loves him as he is and kisses him, breaking the curse.
(c) She runs away screaming and Kyle never hears from her again.
(d) She screams in fright, then says she can't see him like he is. She says that Kyle should call her when he is back to normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Kyle?
2. Who is crowned homecoming king and queen?
3. What is the result of Kendra's spell?
4. How does Kendra feel about the homecoming ceremony?
5. Where does Kyle expect to see Linda?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)