|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chs 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sloane react when she discovers Kyle's curse?
(a) She does not care. She loves him as he is and kisses him, breaking the curse.
(b) She screams in fright, then says she can't see him like he is. She says that Kyle should call her when he is back to normal.
(c) She runs away screaming and Kyle never hears from her again.
(d) She tries to kill him.
2. What will break the curse?
(a) Kyle must kill the witch to return to his normal self.
(b) Kyle must convince the witch that he has changed, then she will transform him back.
(c) Kyle must find a girl who can love him as he is, and love her back. When they kiss he will be transformed back.
(d) Kyle must wait out his two year sentence, then he will transform back.
3. What does Kyle do with the rose?
(a) He gives it to Sloane.
(b) He gives it to Kendra.
(c) He gives it to the ticket girl at the dance.
(d) He throws it away.
4. How does Kyle plan to get back at Kendra?
(a) He plans to set her house on fire.
(b) He plans to ask her to the dance, then humiliate her in public.
(c) He plans to beat her.
(d) He plans to spread nasty rumors about her.
5. How does Trey feel about what happened between Kyle and Kendra?
(a) He doesn't understand why Kyle is taking it so seriously.
(b) He thinks that Kyle should put that "witch" in her place.
(c) He agrees with Kendra.
(d) He thinks Kyle should change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gardener say to Kyle about the flower mix up?
2. Which of the following best describes Sloane?
3. How does Kyle respond to SilentMaid's plan?
4. Why does Sloane agree to keep Kyle's secret?
5. From whose perspective is the story told?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)