|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chs 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is crowned homecoming king and queen?
(a) Trey and Sloane.
(b) Trey and Kendra.
(c) Kyle and Sloane.
(d) Kyle and Kendra.
2. How does Dr. Endecott treat Kyle?
(a) Like a hideous beast.
(b) Like an abomination.
(c) Like a poor animal.
(d) Like a normal person.
3. What does Kyle think odd about Kendra?
(a) She does not like Kyle.
(b) He has never seen her before, and she looks out of place.
(c) She does not like homecoming.
(d) She sounds foreign.
4. From whom does Kyle receive an upset phone call in Chapter 3?
(a) Kendra has found out about his plan.
(b) His best friend Trey is in love with Kyle's girlfriend.
(c) His girlfriend, Sloane Hagen, is upset that Kendra is telling people about the dance.
(d) His best friend Trey is in love with Kendra.
5. How does Kyle's father respond to Dr. Endecott's news?
(a) He tells Dr. Endecott that it is not his fault.
(b) He has feared that this was the case, and accepts it sadly.
(c) He thanks Dr. Endecott for his hard work.
(d) He becomes angry, and agrees to pay what ever is needed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kyle see in the mirror when he thinks of Trey and Sloane?
2. After returning home from the doctor's, what does Kyle's dad do?
3. What happens when Kyle and Sloane come back and find Kendra outside?
4. Why does Kyle think that Kendra doesn't like him?
5. How does Trey feel about what happened between Kyle and Kendra?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)