|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chs 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kyle so upset about the rose?
(a) He is allergic to roses.
(b) He worries that it will ruin his chance at a make out session after the dance.
(c) He does not like the color white.
(d) He is a perfectionist and a rose is not what he asked for.
2. How does Kendra react to Kyle asking her out?
(a) She accepts, but seems to have an agenda of her own.
(b) She tells him that she knows what he is planning, and that it won't work.
(c) She accepts, and immediately seems to fall in love with him.
(d) She turns him down, calling him a sexist pig.
3. Who is Rob Kingsbury?
(a) Kyle's teacher.
(b) Kyle's doctor.
(c) Kyle's father.
(d) Kyle's brother.
4. How does Sloan react to the rose?
(a) She rejects it just as Kyle did.
(b) She says that it is beautiful.
(c) She dumps Kyle because he can't even get a single flower right.
(d) She says that it is no orchid, but it will have to do.
5. Who does Kyle blame for the flower mix up?
(b) The gardener.
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kendra call Kyle at the end of her tirade?
2. What is the point of view of this story?
3. Beastly is a modern retelling of what classic fairy tale?
4. What does Kyle tell Kendra about her opinion of the homecoming ceremony?
5. What does not contribute to Kyle's popularity?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)