|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Faludi what was one of the radical suggestions made by Franham and Lundberg's Modern Women?
(a) Helping women to understand that they must fulfill their own career goals.
(b) Providing day care centers at all jobs with at least 20 women employed.
(c) Subsidizing psychotherapy to get neurotic women married.
(d) Suggest that the government approve family counseling programs.
2. Which of the following network replacements is not accurate?
(a) Kathleen Sullivan is replaced by Paula Zahn.
(b) Kathleen Sullivan is replaced by Jane Pauley.
(c) Jane Pauley is replaced by Deborah Norville.
(d) Deborah Norville is replaced by Katie Couric.
3. In 1987 what percent of single women accept bearing and raising children outside wedlock?
(a) 29 percent.
(b) 55 percent.
(c) 87 percent.
(d) 90 percent.
4. The antiabortion message is championed by which of the following teams?
(a) The New York Giants.
(b) The New York Knicks.
(c) New York Rangers.
(d) New York Yankees.
5. Women's progress in the military falls after the Carter administration had ushered in a _______________ growth rate.
(c) Undocumented but noteworthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following occur in the case of Angela Carder ("A.C"), age twenty-eight, a bone cancer victim who conceives in 1984 while in remission?
2. Which of the following companies chooses to fight the EEOC's case brought against it?
3. In the books, Smart Women/Foolish Choices and Women Men Love/Women Men Leave women are told that their problems stem from which of the following choices?
4. The New Right select which of the following adjectives to describe feminism?
5. Women become a majority of the electorate in 1984. In 1986 how do they influence national politics?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)