Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3: Chapters 9-10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Backlash is written in which decade?
2. Whose design house loses $9.3 million in 1989?
a) Christian Lacroix.
b) Christian Dior.
c) Calvin Klein.
d) John Weitz.
3. According to Faludi, men's opposition to women's rights and the feminist movement is a source of:
a) Justification for the struggle.
d) Resentment and stress.
4. Guess Jeans' advertising campaign is based variously on all the following except:
a) Fatal Attraction.
b) Fellini's La Dolce Vita.
d) Elia Kazan's Baby Doll.
5. Cries of a "birth dearth" proudly seeks to scare educated white women into keeping up with which of...
This section contains 729 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)