1. What is the complete title of the book, <i>Backlash</i>?
<i>Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women</i>.
2. According to Faludi in Chapter 1, all of the following attack feminists EXCEPT:
3. <i>Backlash</i> is written in which decade?
4. The author writes that the feminist movement is blamed for all the evil in ________ society.
5. According to <i>Backlash</i>, attacking the feminist movement is accomplished by systematically using which of the following?
This section contains 6,912 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)