Short Answer Key
Part 1: Chapter 1
1. What is the complete title of the book, Backlash?
Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women.
2. According to Faludi in Chapter 1, all of the following attack feminists EXCEPT:
3. Backlash is written in which decade?
4. The author writes that the feminist movement is blamed for all the evil in ________ society.
5. According to Backlash, attacking the feminist movement is accomplished by systematically using which of the following?
6. In the book Backlash, attackers of the feminist movement are described as working to put women back in their "proper" place _________________ and __________.
7. Why do politicians, journalists, and business leaders claim that women need no more help advancing?
They have come of age.
8. Surveys show that an overwhelming majority of women feel there is still a need for all of...
This section contains 3,962 words|
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)