1. What is the complete title of the book, Backlash?
2. According to Faludi in Chapter 1, all of the following attack feminists EXCEPT:
3. Backlash is written in which decade?
4. The author writes that the feminist movement is blamed for all the evil in ________ society.
5. According to Backlash, attacking the feminist movement is accomplished by systematically using which of the following?
6. In the book Backlash, attackers of the feminist movement are described as working to put women back in their "proper" place _________________ and __________.
This section contains 6,769 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)