|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Backlash, career women are warned that their choice to delay pregnancy and childbirth are resulting in which of the following?
(b) Higher incidents of birth defects.
(c) Greater abortion rates.
(d) Higher miscarriage rates.
2. Faludi states that which of the following is less harmful to women than other forms of plastic surgery?
(a) Tummy tucks.
(b) None of the above.
(d) Breast implants.
3. According to Faludi, the pay gap in 1986 is actually what?
(a) $.20 on the dollar.
(b) $.64 cents on the dollar.
(c) $.70 on the dollar.
(d) No answers are correct.
4. In the early stages of the feminist movement, women unite and fight for which of the following?
(a) Reproductive rights.
(d) Family rights.
5. Which of the following women had oversight of the funding from the Women's Educational Equity Act?
(a) Leslie Wolfe.
(b) Faith Whittlesey.
(c) Jeane Kirkpatrick.
(d) Charlene Heatherly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Advertisers tell women career success is harming their complexions and causing all of the following except:
2. In 1988, Robert Filoso defines the "New Generation" of female beauty with mannequins that are:
3. After Reagan's accession to the presidency, Faludi writes that the two political parties do which of the following?
4. Which female executive is quoted as saying she hopes companies can treat "career-and-family women" more leniently than "career-primary" women?
5. Faludi suggests that women change the minds of individual men when they do which of the following?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)