|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms was coined as a part of the backlash?
(a) Husband shortage.
(b) Feminism movement.
(c) Biological clock.
(d) Mommy syndrome.
2. Which researcher finds no statistically significant difference in how the sexes reason morally in nineteen Kohlberg studies?
(a) Zella Luria.
(b) Lawrence Walker.
(c) Susan Brownmiller.
(d) Carol Gilligan.
3. Faludi asserts that the decade's only real infertility epidemic is among young _____ women and is caused largely by the failure to treat ______ early on.
(a) White, herpes.
(b) Black, chlamydia.
(c) White, HPV.
(d) Black, gonorrhea.
4. The federal "reductions in force" hit women over which level twice as badly as men?
(a) G.S. 9.
(b) G.S. 5.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) G.S. 11.
5. Fatal and Fetal Visions deals with how the_________ serve the backlash.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1980 sex discrimination and other kinds of complaints filed before which agency climbs twenty-five to forty percent?
2. Which of the following women is cited in the book as being consistently shut out of the Emmys, disapproved of in public by George Bush, and having a nationwide club formed just to hate and revile her?
3. In the American version of the French film Three Men and a Baby, what significant change is made to the story line?
4. According to Faludi, surveys show which of the following types of women ranking highest in mental health?
5. Which of the following companies chooses to fight the EEOC's case brought against it?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)