|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the 1980s the largest protest ever held in Washington, DC was dedicated to what issue?
(a) The ERA.
(c) Child care.
(d) Undermining the feminist movement.
2. Backlash is written in which decade?
3. Which of the following women is one of the co-authors of the book No More Lonely Nights?
(a) Robin Norwood.
(b) Toni Grant.
(c) Susan Page.
(d) Susan Price.
4. Feminists outflank the antiabortion "warriors" at which of the following Sacramento family-planning clinics?
(a) Operation Hope.
(b) Operation Rescue.
(c) Operation clinic.
(d) Operation salvation.
5. ________ issues more miniskirts and says older women want to feel sexy on the job and ________ agrees: "gals" like to show their legs.
(a) Bill Blass, Calvin Klein.
(b) John Weitz, Christian Dior.
(c) Calvin Klein, Christian Lacroix.
(d) No answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following two individuals does Faludi highlight as being unmarried while preaching that women should marry?
2. What is the message of chapter 11, "The Backlash Brain Trust: From Neocons to Neofems"?
3. Women Who Love Too Much: When You Keep Wishing and Hoping He'll Change is written by which of the following authors?
4. This fragrance initially "celebrates women's liberation" but eventually ran campaigns in which under-aged models were used.
5. According to Faludi in Chapter 1, all of the following attack feminists EXCEPT:
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)