|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Faludi asserts that a major objective of the attack on feminism is the desire to:
(a) Destroy the family bond.
(b) Encourage women to band together.
(c) Break women's political will.
(d) Return to capitalist traditions.
2. The federal "reductions in force" hit women over which level twice as badly as men?
(a) G.S. 11.
(b) G.S. 9.
(c) G.S. 5.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. Which of the following women had oversight of the funding from the Women's Educational Equity Act?
(a) Leslie Wolfe.
(b) Jeane Kirkpatrick.
(c) Charlene Heatherly.
(d) Faith Whittlesey.
4. Yankelovich Monitor surveys find that "masculinity" is often defined as a man being a "good provider." This has negative implications for which of the following aspects of the feminist movement?
(a) Women's increasing presence in the political arena.
(b) Women's drive for economic equality.
(c) Women's desires to control their own fertility.
(d) Women's choices of fashion and clothing.
5. Retin-A is approved by the FDA to treat _____________ and is eventually marketed to treat ________.
(a) Wrinkles, acne.
(b) Acne, wrinkles.
(c) Wrinkles, wrinkles.
(d) Acne, acne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following two anti-feminist movies are made into television sitcoms?
2. Which backlash proponent calls himself "America's Number-One Anti-feminist"?
3. Grant concludes that women's liberation is a set of "big lies" that lead to all of the following EXCEPT:
4. The New Right select which of the following adjectives to describe feminism?
5. What is the purpose of the Hyde amendment?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)