|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sylvia Ann Hewlett worked at which university?
(a) Yeshiva University.
(b) Barnard College.
(c) No answers are correct.
2. Which of these is not a goal of the New Right?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) A ban on all abortions.
(c) Revocation of the Equal Pay Act.
(d) Censoring of birth control information.
3. Medical journals define codependency as individuals doing which of the following?
(a) Choosing to live with more than one adult partner.
(b) Ending unfulfilling relationships.
(c) Selecting dysfunctional life partners.
(d) Being unable to live without each other.
4. What is Carol Gilligan's criticism of Lawrence Kohlberg's six-stage ladder?
(a) The samples used are not sufficiently representative.
(b) It is skewed to male bases for moral judgments.
(c) Education and class are what actually determines moral judgement.
(d) The data does not support the anti-feminist conclusions he made.
5. Guess Jeans' advertising campaign is based variously on all the following except:
(a) Fellini's La Dolce Vita.
(c) Fatal Attraction.
(d) Elia Kazan's Baby Doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following magazines uses the Harvard-Yale study to sell minis?
2. Who does Faludi cite as the most famous feminist to retract her views?
3. In 1980 sex discrimination and other kinds of complaints filed before which agency climbs twenty-five to forty percent?
4. According to Faludi, the pay gap in 1986 is actually what?
5. Why does Faludi believe Warren Farrell's loses his enthusiasm for the feminist movement?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)