|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is nicknamed "The Breast Man of San Francisco"?
(a) Dr. John Voorhees.
(b) Dr. Jack Statz.
(c) Dr. Robert Harvey.
(d) Dr. Hugo Ramirez.
2. Why does Faludi believe Warren Farrell's loses his enthusiasm for the feminist movement?
(a) He is tired of defending his position.
(b) Women are unhappy that he is a spokesman for the movement.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Feminism is fading in the media.
3. The Price's use all of the following accommodations to a feminist lifestyle except which of the following?
(a) They use babysitters and nursery schools and Susan is content.
(b) Susan does not want to be a homemaker, over Stephen's objections.
(c) Susan does not complete her professional studies to become a therapist.
(d) Susan puts Stephen through graduate school.
4. In Angels 88 screenwriter Brad Markowitz has been ordered to do all of the following except:
(a) Make the detectives dropouts from the police academy.
(b) Demote the police academy-trained detectives.
(c) Make the detectives incompetent unemployed actresses.
(d) Add more bikinis.
5. Victoria Secret was intended to be the:
(a) Retail store to provide real intimate attire for real women.
(b) Disneyland version of a 19th-century lady's dressing room.
(c) Type of store where couples could purchase intimate attire for dress-up fantasies.
(d) Store where women could buy lingerie without the interruptions of men.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Faludi, men's opposition to women's rights and the feminist movement is a source of:
2. Another blow to the feminist movement comes when the Supreme Court moves towards which of the following actions?
3. Select the magazine that Faludi praises for using federal statistics to accurately portray the career choices of women.
4. Fatal and Fetal Visions deals with how the_________ serve the backlash.
5. Which of the following women had oversight of the funding from the Women's Educational Equity Act?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)