|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To gain support for the anti-abortion backlash, the media frame the struggle as:
(a) A moral and biological debate over when life begins.
(b) A moral and biological debate between mothers versus fetuses' rights.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) A parental debate over maternal versus paternal rights.
2. Feminists outflank the antiabortion "warriors" at which of the following Sacramento family-planning clinics?
(a) Operation clinic.
(b) Operation salvation.
(c) Operation Rescue.
(d) Operation Hope.
3. What three relationship trends increased in the 1950s?
(a) Unhappy single womanhood, women marrying to conform to societal expectations, and women fleeing unhappy marriages.
(b) Happy single womanhood, women marrying to conform to societal expectations, and women fleeing unhappy marriages.
(c) Happy single womanhood, women marrying to conform to societal expectations, and women forcing husbands into counseling to save unhappy marriages.
(d) Happy single womanhood, women marrying on their own terms, and women fleeing unhappy marriages.
4. According to Faludi in Chapter 1, all of the following attack feminists EXCEPT:
(b) School teachers.
5. Faludi asserts that equal attention is given to _______ family size in whites and ________ family size among blacks.
(a) Increasing, increasing.
(b) Limiting, limiting.
(c) Increasing, limiting.
(d) Limiting, increasing.
Short Answer Questions
1. NBC and ABC use which of the following to undercut women's efforts to organize?
2. Medical journals define codependency as individuals doing which of the following?
3. Faludi writes that all of the following designers try to push femininity onto working women except:
4. In Angels 88 screenwriter Brad Markowitz has been ordered to do all of the following except:
5. According to Faludi, abortion is legal in every state:
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)