|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Faludi believe Warren Farrell's loses his enthusiasm for the feminist movement?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Feminism is fading in the media.
(c) He is tired of defending his position.
(d) Women are unhappy that he is a spokesman for the movement.
2. Backlash is written in which decade?
3. The New Right select which of the following adjectives to describe feminism?
4. Both Susan and Stephen Price claim to be ___________ in a ___________ age.
(a) Feminists, anti-feminist.
(b) Feminists, post-feminist.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) Anti-feminists, anti-feminist.
5. The co-directors of which of the following organizations declare themselves "the psychological arm of the women's movement"?
(a) American Psychological Association.
(b) American Psychosis Association.
(c) National Self-Help Clearinghouse.
(d) American Psychiatric Association.
Short Answer Questions
1. The "Big Lie" joins ____________ to the "dime-store moralism of yesteryear."
2. Faludi writes that all of the following designers try to push femininity onto working women except:
3. When women boo Sheila Levine Is Dead and Living in New York, Faludi sees this as an indication that women want to embrace single womanhood. She says this because of which of the following?
4. According to Faludi, thirty years of data show that men suffer __________ __________ than do women.
5. Faludi presents Ms. Magazine as a media outlet that has abandoned its flagship status as a supporter of the feminist movement. She writes that the magazine returns to its roots only after what happens?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)