Part 1: Chapter 1
1. What is the complete title of the book, Backlash?
(a) Backlash: The Declared War Against American Families.
(b) Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women.
(c) Backlash: The Declared War Against American Women.
(d) Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Families.
2. According to Faludi in Chapter 1, all of the following attack feminists EXCEPT:
(a) School teachers.
3. Backlash is written in which decade?
4. The author writes that the feminist movement is blamed for all the evil in ________ society.
5. According to Backlash, attacking the feminist movement is accomplished by systematically using which of the following?
(a) Grassroots movements of husbands and fathers.
(b) Research on children's opinions.
(c) Popular culture.
(d) No answers are correct.
6. In the book Backlash, attackers of the feminist movement are described as working to put women back in their "proper" place _________________ and __________.
(a) Relationally, traditionally.
(b) Psychologically, physically.
(c) Physiologically, emotionally.
(d) Morally, ethnologically.
This section contains 6,769 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)