Part 1: Chapter 1
1. What is the complete title of the book, <i>Backlash</i>?
(a) <i>Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women</i>.
(b) <i>Backlash: The Declared War Against American Families</i>.
(c) <i>Backlash: The Declared War Against American Women.</i>
(d) <i>Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Families</i>.
2. According to Faludi in Chapter 1, all of the following attack feminists EXCEPT:
(d) School teachers.
3. <i>Backlash</i> is written in which decade?
4. The author writes that the feminist movement is blamed for all the evil in ________ society.
5. According to <i>Backlash</i>, attacking the feminist movement is accomplished by systematically using which of the following?
(a) Popular culture.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) Grassroots movements of husbands and fathers.
(d) Research on children's opinions.
This section contains 6,912 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)