|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Fears About Yourself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authors point out that the artists of today have more _____________ to create their artistic pieces.
2. Quitting is distinct from __________, according to the authors of this book when writing in this section.
3. Who will begin to ask how art should be done, according to the authors of the book?
(a) The teachers.
(b) The author.
(c) No one.
(d) The artist.
4. The authors feel that artists should stop focusing on ___________ and begin to focus more on the art they want to produce.
(c) Their reviews.
5. Art is made by _________ people, according to the authors of this particular book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Young artists must learn to accept their __________, rather than becoming paralyzed by them.
2. Many artists are afraid they are ___________, or pretenders of doing art, when it comes to their work.
3. A person should be able to pursue __________ interests, no matter what others might think of them.
4. Most of the remaining decisions about an artistic piece are fixed once the first few ___________ decisions are made.
5. Whether or not an artist has talent should make no difference on how they should ___________ with their work.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)