|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Fears About Yourself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authors recommend that students try to find work at a __________ whenever possible after they graduate.
2. Many artists will find they want to quit their projects when they lost sight of the __________ of their art.
3. When an artist spends too much time looking for perfection, they can end up wasting _____________ on a piece which only improves slightly.
4. ____________ is rarely the answer when it comes to producing art, according to the authors.
5. The artists also seem to have less ____________ structure in which to become inspired to make that next piece.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ requires stopping and not starting again, according to the authors of the book.
2. Artists will all have ____________ in which they produce little or nothing, according to the authors.
3. To be an artist in one's life, this person must always ___________ again, even when they don't want to.
4. Art making has been around longer than the art ____________, according to the authors who have written this book.
5. All artists have ____________ and when they beat these things, that's when they will become better artists.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)