|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Fears About Yourself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this book, the authors point out that if talent is what comes ____________, then that can not be all that is required to make art.
2. Many artists will worry they are _____________ their art, according to the authors of this section of the book.
(d) Connected to.
3. All artists have ____________ and when they beat these things, that's when they will become better artists.
4. Tolerating __________ is one of the keys to producing great art and not being afraid along the way, according to the authors.
5. Virtually all artists will spend some time producing work that no one ________________.
(b) Cares about.
Short Answer Questions
1. Art making has been around longer than the art ____________, according to the authors who have written this book.
2. In today's times, the authors note, there is no ________ to dictate what is beautiful when it comes to art and art production.
3. Art making involves ________ that can be learned, which is one of the assumptions of the authors in this book.
4. The authors feel that artists should stop focusing on ___________ and begin to focus more on the art they want to produce.
5. The authors point out that there will always be ___________along the way when it comes to their art and production of art.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)