|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Fears About Yourself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many artists are afraid they are ___________, or pretenders of doing art, when it comes to their work.
2. To be an artist in one's life, this person must always ___________ again, even when they don't want to.
3. Most of the remaining decisions about an artistic piece are fixed once the first few ___________ decisions are made.
4. Many fears come from a sense of __________ in the great artists of the times, as if their talent appeared from nowhere.
5. Young artists, especially, can become ____________ about their work, which can lead them to over think their work.
(c) Self conscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience treacherous, ____________ difficult," Hippocrates.
2. When a __________ where a piece of art was to be displayed is canceled, the artist must continue to complete the work anyway.
3. Art making does require a special _____________, but no one knows what this is so the authors say to stop worrying about it.
4. Many artists will worry they are _____________ their art, according to the authors of this section of the book.
5. All artists have ____________ and when they beat these things, that's when they will become better artists.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)