|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Finding Your Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Artists will all have ____________ in which they produce little or nothing, according to the authors.
(a) Shadow periods.
(b) Dark times.
(c) Bad days.
(d) Dry spells.
2. "Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience treacherous, ____________ difficult," Hippocrates.
3. Who will begin to ask how art should be done, according to the authors of the book?
(a) No one.
(b) The author.
(c) The artist.
(d) The teachers.
4. The authors also point out that a person must not lose ___________ when the original destination of the art evaporates.
5. Artists will often obsess about getting the right ___________ for their work, though there are limits to these.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the artist is not considered to be _____________, then they can feel as though they are fake.
2. To do good work as an artist, the artist must be a part of their ___________ and of their own time, according to the authors.
3. It will never be _____________ what will come out of your original plans, according to the authors of this book.
4. A person should be able to pursue __________ interests, no matter what others might think of them.
5. The artist needs to place ____________ finishing the art and showing it to others in order to have their own personal time for judgment.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)