|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Finding Your Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An artist should seek ____________ criticism, to be sure, but they should also remember that one's art is one's own.
2. Those who continue to produce art will need to learn how not to _________ when it comes to their practices.
3. The authors point out that there will always be ___________along the way when it comes to their art and production of art.
4. Art making has been around longer than the art ____________, according to the authors who have written this book.
5. The authors are clear to make the distinction between ___________ and acceptance, in this part of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ is rarely the answer when it comes to producing art, according to the authors.
2. Acceptance only involves the ____________ regarding your work as an artist, according to the authors.
3. ____________ can always outstrip accomplishment, which is why disappointment is nearly always the case.
4. To do good work as an artist, the artist must be a part of their ___________ and of their own time, according to the authors.
5. One of the most serious barriers to doing good art is letting ________________ throw the artist into uncertainty.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)