|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Finding Your Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Art making does require a special _____________, but no one knows what this is so the authors say to stop worrying about it.
2. Artists face a dilemma between taking risks to do things others have yet to ____________, which risks acceptance.
3. The authors will also point out that art making is not based merely on ____________, nor does that quality need to be innate.
4. Artists only care about __________ others when they feel uncertain or insecure about their own art and about their own movement in the art world.
(c) Listening to.
(d) The art of.
5. One of the most debilitating fears when it comes to art is a fear about one's __________, according to the authors.
Short Answer Questions
1. An artist can begin to stop themselves from doing their own work in order to do work which can increase one's _____________.
2. The authors point out that much of the art pieces they see are all of these words EXCEPT:
3. The authors also point out that a person must not lose ___________ when the original destination of the art evaporates.
4. _____________ is another common fear of artists, in which they do not produce anything and they feel they are not worth anything.
5. Part of a life must be bound up in _____________ in order for this art to have purpose, according to the authors.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)